-
Re: Dancing at your fingertips
I really like this poem but it confused me a little bit i think you should elaborate more also it seemed a little bland like it could use some figurative ...
Jul 31, 2009 -
Re: Icy Paths Chapter 1
It's unclear what's going on and what they're being chosen for exactly. Marcus will be chosen, definitely. The opponent who had already won was sitting erect as a poker in ...
Jun 23, 2009 -
Re: A fairy tale
I really liked this piece because it was clichée but then evolved with your own feelings, experiences and details. Usually i don't like it when poems rhyme but the rhyming ...
Jun 20, 2009 -
Re: Do not write to me
I really love your poem, it's creative and i can tell you really mean what you're saying though it could be more emotional and deep if you added some metaphors ...
May 19, 2009 -
Re: Bully Blues
The full caps is a little annoying and as TL G-Wooster said childish. I liked the subject of your poem it was creative, though I think you should get deeper ...
Apr 16, 2009 -
Re: Do I love him?
Do I love I don't know He doesn't act like i should show Him the love , I show He sits with me at lunch one day He ignores me ...
Apr 16, 2009 -
Re: Look What You Make Me Do
Look what you make me do, Fall head over heels. I think I like to fall, The funny way it feels. I really like that line :) When I look ...
Apr 10, 2009 -
Re: A poem about....him
Elbows nudge past me, In this vicious jungle, Nice metaphor I see his striped blue sweater, Move in the crowd, Maybe a transition here? My heart falls, Down to my ...
Apr 2, 2009 -
Re: Foolish Hope
I really love this poem, it's amazing, wonderful i really don't have much of a critique though when you say "But that's no great a trouble, " that line doesn't ...
Mar 31, 2009 -
Re: False Love (i didn't know what to call it soo..)
This is my first post! I hope you like it! And if you have any title suggestions, feel free to share! My hands are clutching my script, I watch in ...
Mar 31, 2009 -
Re: Twiligt Spoof
It really was better then the whole twilight series, I'm a fan of twilight though the writing wasn't that great your story was funny throughout the whole thing but more ...
Mar 30, 2009 -
Re: Not right for me or each other
This was a really touching poem i think it's a little more narrative then whatever category this is :) one thing though towards the middle it started to get a ...
Mar 30, 2009 -
Re: Scared
You hold me high, keeping me sane. Will you bind me to another chain? I really love this stanza it shows the dependence of the narrarator but also introduces the ...
Mar 30, 2009
