User avatar

mimimac

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Light

    Stella! I really liked this! (Although remember I know squat about poetry) I loved the story behind it. She had someone she depended on, and whom she loved, but soon ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Innocence

    Hey I'm Mia and I will be reviewing this today. :) Grammatical mistakes/ nitpicks Black military boots pounding on the white linoleum floor, General Fredrick Saloman flashed his pass to ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Piper Legend (Prologue~Edited)

    Hallo! Mia here as requested! *Hands Forever Threnody a purple cookie* ^_^ I couldn't find any big mistakes, so I became a bit mean and nitpicked the entire piece. :twisted: ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: bounty hunter, chapter 1

    Hey ofir! I'm back to review chapter one! :D Grammatical mistakes and nitpicks I opened my eyes unwillingly, staring at the boy in front of my eyes. Eyes is used ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Forgotten

    Hello, I'm Mia and I will be reviewing this today. :) Before I start, I wanted to tell you that your first sentence was great. It hooked me into the ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Bounty hunter, prolugue

    Hey, I'm Mia and I will be reviewing this today. :) Nitpicks and grammatical mistakes The brown marble floor looked clean enough, the tiny old love seat that was half ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Jack and Jill Went UP the Hill

    Hey Big sis! Welcome to the yws. Before I review this piece, I would point out one or two rules you may not have been familiar with since you're new ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Untitled

    Hey, I'm Mia and I will be revewiing this today. Grammar/ nitpicks The old man awoke with a small gasp. His bedclothes clung to his skin with sweat, the outline ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: These Walls

    Hey, I'm Mia and I will be reviewing this today. :) these walls contain me as my life comes to a close my fists are no match my scarred wrists, ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: So You Want To Rule The World?

    Hey magnusbanfan13! You wrote inkcatcher, right? I loved that, so I was really excited when I came across something else that you wrote. :D Grammar/nitpicks Whether you simply want to ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Inalienable Chapter 1

    Hey, I'm back to review chapter one. :) Sorry this took so long. Nitpicks and Grammatical mistakes It’s two times worse for me because I can actually hear what they’re ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Section of a story

    Hello Megan. I'm Mia and I will be your reviewer today. :) Before I begin with the critique, I noticed you're a new member and thought I'd point out some ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Thirst, prologue

    Hello Thirst! Wow, this was amazing! At first I was a bit doubtful to tell you the truth. Being actually spoken to was a bit disconcerting. However it works perfectly ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Inalienable

    Hey, I'm Mia and I will be reviewing this today. :) Before I start nitpicking, let me just say how much I love this! As a prologue, it was amazing. ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Days Of Gray

    Hi, I'm Mia and I will be your reviewer today. Oona sat among the tall blades of grass of the Irish countryside. She looked into the dark gray sky, tears ...

    Apr 4, 2009


the button war, the egg being featured member, and santa necro-liking halloween-esque works are the reasons i love yws
— Carina