User avatar

methrirr123

methrirr123

  • Poetry » Realistic, Review Re: If The World.

    Hello there! I see that in this piece there is a message. I also notice that it's an apocalypse poem. I like how you seem to be asking the reader, ...

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Original Masterpiece

    21 times. You used the word "fuck" or "fucking" 21 times. Now I'm no poet, but in any poem, I find it a bit annoying when ANY word is used ...

    Dec 23, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Desk Lamps Don't Have Coals

    A wise thing to keep in mind: "Do not over explain in a hundred pages that which can be understood in a sentence." This is not always the case, if ...

    Dec 23, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: because you know yourself

    This piece is written with very descriptive language, and your use of the second person is very good. I comend you on the tone of the story also, the kind ...

    Dec 20, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Petals of the Fallen

    Quite possibly the most beautiful language I have seen in a poem on this site in the days I've spent here. Not saying I've been here long. This paints a ...

    Dec 19, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: The Shadow's Light

    Methrirr123, here to review. I have no problem with the story line. I really don't. But you seem to be forcing yourself to use a fantassy voice that shows predominantly ...

    Dec 18, 2012
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: The Fart

    It is unique. I will go as far as to say that a poem has never instructed me to be a fart. It causes the phantom of the smell itself ...

    Dec 18, 2012
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: Baby Trees

    This is an erie story, written with genuine emotion, and a very sad theme. It makes a reader feel, which is all you can hope for in a piece like ...

    Dec 18, 2012
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: Baby Trees

    This is an erie story, written with genuine emotion, and a very sad theme. It makes a reader feel, which is all you can hope for in a piece like ...

    Dec 18, 2012
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fanfiction Re: Jorvar the Blooddrinker (Warhammer fanfic)

    as much as I like Warhammer, I fail to see the purpose of this piece. Nothing really happens. It's really just a string of dialogue between a few people who ...

    Dec 18, 2012
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Essence of Fear Herself

    Here to Review your piece, it's Methrirr123! Anyway, the story was great. I loved the ending. There were a good many run on's but they didn't ruin the story or ...

    Dec 18, 2012
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Anywhere but Down

    heartwarming. Causes the reader to feel sorrow, and happiness, and adoration all at once. This is a very good story, to say the least. To say the most would be ...

    Dec 17, 2012


Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting.
— John Green