User avatar

mellophone7

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: 1,000 lilies

    This was....interesting. I liked the ending part, and I kind of understood most of it, but, yeah, it was confusing. Also, how does a bird eat 998 lilies? I know ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Woman

    I like this. It's really good, although, I agree, you do need to expand on your ideas just a bit more. It was, like, you stated them, but just moved ...

    May 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What I Am

    Wow. This was really good, and it sent a very powerful message. I really don't have any complaints or comments otherwise, because there weren't any grammatical errors I could see, ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Name

    I really like this. It's something I'm sure many people who go by nicknames or have people mispronounce their names often can relate to. You did a good job of ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Wind Keepers

    Haha, this is cute! I really like this! :)

    May 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Laughter

    Thanks for the comment! I liked it, sorta, I usually don't prefer this type of poetry, I like the dark stuff ya know? If you like dark stuff, then I ...

    May 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Simplicity

    I love this. This is absolutely by far my favorite poem out of all the ones I've read! Sorry, but I really can't think of anything to say other than ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Happiness

    Thanks for your review! Yeah, I wasn't quite sure how to end it, and when I wrote it, it seemed okay, but I wasn't quite pleased with it. Would this ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Hope

    I actually really liked both, although if I had to pick, I would say that the rewritten one is better. You did a drastic improvement on it, and the poem ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Lightning Strikes

    I like this. Although it does seem to be lacking something, I'm not sure what, it's still special in its own way. Your style's nice. Keep writing!

    May 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Because I'm a Christian

    Wow. I really love this. I know this isn't much of a review, but I just need to say that I really like it. Great job!

    May 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hall of 100 Mirrors

    This is SO cool! I love this! Sorry, but I can't really think of anything constructive to say. I just love it! Keep on writing!!!

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Jump

    Adding in that extra stanza (in my opinion) would definitely help this poem. It just helps to give a bit more background on the "friend." Great job on this poem!

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Forbidden Sea

    This is really cool. It gave me a completely new perspective on "Merkind." I wish I had something more constructive to say, but I really didn't find any mistakes, so ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Shipwreck

    It worked. I get an extremely vivid picture in my mind. This poem portrayed a shipwreck with perfect accuracy. There's not really much more to be said other than I ...

    May 1, 2011


The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix