User avatar

mellophone7

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I was there

    Wow. This is really sad, but it is also extremely well-written. A person trying to be a good sister, but in the end deciding that the one she is defending ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Recession

    Reading your poem, I'm suddenly reminded of my geography class, and how my teacher said that we should "Spend during bad times, and save during good times." Of course, ending ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: (Wish it Was a) Fairytale

    Hmm. Interesting. I've never seen a complete turnaround a fairy tale before. Usually all you see are the true love forever and ever, perfect life, that kind of happily ever ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Illusions

    Loved it. This was my absolute favorite line out of the entire thing. You can't really hear me, When you're not really listening. It seems people are never listening as ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dance

    Wow. I love this. So deep. I could also relate to this poem, because I know a person who is basically described by this piece. She's never afraid to show ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Under The Stars

    Short and sweet. It's not long, but it contains so much emotion in it.... I saw no errors in it, and I thought it was extremely well written. Great job! ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Finding My Light

    Wow, this was really great. I completely loved it. One thing I would suggest, though, is maybe if you're going to add a little punctuation, trying doing punctuation for the ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Piano's Joy

    Oh, totally love this!! I can relate so well to this, as I play piano, and I absolutely love it! This was written so well, and captures exactly what a ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A drab gray room

    This was quite interesting. It's one of those poems that has a lot of hidden meaning and it makes you think. The message isn't always right there clear in front ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The story of your life

    Hmm. Interesting. Never seen anything like it, but that kinda made it cool. :) It does make you feel really insignificant, though, which, if you think about it, though, you ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Music

    This was pretty good. I know music is really hard to try and capture in words, and this is one just way of writing about it. It's okay by itself, ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hanging by a Thread

    This was beautiful and very well writ. The only thing I would say it, if you're attempting to rhyme, keep it consistent. I noticed that the first, second, and last ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Insecurity

    Hmm. I hate to be the downer, (but maybe it's just my brain isn't with it) but I couldn't really find the main point in this poem. I know the ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Pinpoint

    Wow. I completely love this. Each line creates a vibrant, vivid image in my mind. It was extremely well writ. I only have one tiny nit pick. Splattered on the ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Removed by author

    This was really cute, but I do have some nit picks. When I was young, My thoughts rolled around like tumbleweed s . In a vast expanse of land made ...

    Jun 20, 2011


the heart is the best part
— soundofmind