User avatar

mb1221

  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: A Bridge

    Wowww I really enjoyed reading your poem... The topic is really interesting and it caught my attention really quickly. Especially, I really liked the ending. Keep up with the great ...

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Thankful For Daddy

    This was really nice and touching... It almost made me cry. Thanks for sharing this story with us. It was a really important one that should be valued by everybody ...

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: What Makes Me A Writer

    Hello there, First of all, I would like to say that I really liked this! The points you made here are really good and meaningful. I would like to tell ...

    Oct 23, 2012
  • Short Story » Narrative, Dramatic Re: That Last Drop of Coffee

    Ohh, this story made me sad :((( Really wonderful written, congratulations! But I saw few spelling and grammar errors, especially in paragraph three. It's just a friendly reminder for you ...

    Oct 20, 2012
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Shakespeare

    Shakespeare and beautiful??? hmmm, think about it again :D and a really good question you have, because I have been wondering this too, since I hate shakespearean plays and I ...

    Oct 19, 2012
  • Short Story » Other, Other Re: Father and son

    This dialogue, as I would call, is pretty short and simple, but it is really meaningful at the same time... The topic you chose is really interesting and the ending ...

    Oct 19, 2012
  • Script » Film, Humor Re: Snow White Parody Play

    Really nice and enjoyable parody... I love parodies and this made me smile! :) I liked the way the prince calls snow white "dude" :) Though, I think that you ...

    Oct 18, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The sun sets, but it's a new day

    I really, really enjoyed reading this... I see that you are so talented :) Keep up with this work and good luck with writing your next poems... I am looking ...

    Oct 17, 2012
  • Article / Essay » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Dear Diary?

    Hi! I really enjoyed reading this... First of all, I would say don't worry about the friend that you hate... It's high school, yes, and we all have similar problems... ...

    Oct 17, 2012


something about rain makes you want to be in love
— canopy