User avatar

maroonamorous

MaroonHermioneSinclair

  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Spiritual Re: Where it only gets Better

    You write songs! You sing songs! And play guitar along it !! *impressed* P.S. D'you know, that you have a baritone ?? Like those old-time singers (e.g. Paul Anka, Cliff ...

    Dec 17, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Tease Her

    Well hello there !! Hmm, I should say, upon imagining the poem, like 'literally', it's really painful. So secretjournalist, it was a good poem overall. I only had one issue, ...

    Dec 17, 2013
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Gangster's Girl

    Well hello there ! I love the title ! Gangster's girl, yeah sounds so cool

    Dec 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: The day

    Hi ! Well you just reviewed a poem of mine and I happened to find yours in the green room. First of all, you deserve appreciation because writing at 13 ...

    Dec 12, 2013
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: My Screams Don't Carry Through the Pages

    Hey Pan! It's always a pleasure to read your stories. I totally adore the idea of personifying a fictional character. Though I may sound a little surreal, but it's somewhat ...

    Dec 12, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I am 21

    I'm not so certain about how to review your poem, because I believe you write the poems that sound the most sensible and enchanting to me. There's no specific part ...

    Dec 12, 2013
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: Reading is My Remedy

    Definitely, reading is a remedy. Hi ! Here's my review regarding this poem. It was a sweet and simple poem, I liked it. You were very straight with theme, I ...

    Dec 11, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: In the beginning Snippet

    Hi NerdBird! Firstly, I want to tell you that I love your username. It's so cute :) Now, coming to the point, i.e. my review on your story. I love ...

    Dec 10, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: They Fall, Themselves

    Hi Beth! Following is my review. I adored this haunting style with which you presented your poem. I somehow connect with it, and it seems like you reflected my feelings ...

    Dec 10, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Scarf

    Hey! Here's my review on your poem. This is one of the most marvelous poems I have ever read. You described your emotions regarding the gift so beautifully, it almost ...

    Dec 10, 2013
  • Poetry » Supernatural, General Re: My Journey

    This is a great piece of poetry. I totally enjoyed it. Especially the lines below I move Towards it, My muscles are Burning. Skin shredded, Peeling a bit, And my ...

    Dec 9, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Cloud Eight and Three Quarters

    A very good piece of poetry it is. I love alliterations in poems and I'm glad your poem sounds great to read out loud because of those beautiful alliterations in ...

    Dec 9, 2013


Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter