User avatar

magiccharm2002

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Tired

    Thanks, it means a lot!

    Sep 7, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Tired

    Thank you! I hope things get better too!

    Sep 7, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Tired

    Thank you! Your review was really appreciated!

    Sep 7, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Numb

    Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    Aug 31, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, Fantasy Re: My Wish

    Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!

    Aug 31, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, Fantasy Re: My Wish

    Thank you! I will put that into my editing choices!

    Aug 31, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Numb

    thankyou!

    Aug 31, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Numb

    Thank you! Those were very kind words!

    Aug 29, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Numb

    Thank you! The edits were vary helpful! Also, your opinion made my day! It really makes me happy when people see the background a real meanings of my poems.

    Aug 29, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Other Re: Once Upon a December Night

    thank you again! As always your reviews are always welcome! Thankfully, you got the idea of what I had intended for this poem. To be a short tale that was ...

    Jul 29, 2018
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Other Re: Dear Father

    Thank you for your opinion! actually, I agree with you that I could have gone deeper with the concept of death. although, I will be doing more like that in ...

    Jul 29, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Waiting to be Saved

    I forgot to say this earlier, but thank you for your opinion. It helps me a lot!

    Jul 22, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: let me go

    Thank you for your input. Any advice I can get is helpful tome because it lets me know what others like so that I can make it better suited to ...

    Jul 18, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: let me go

    Thank you for your editing suggestions. I do like them very much. Also, I very much like that story. Thanks for sharing it.

    Jul 18, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Rain

    Sorry, I was typing on my phone and it came out weird.

    Jul 5, 2018


Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author