User avatar

magiccharm2002

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: I'm sorry, if you ever even see

    Hello! This is a great poem! It's very relate able and clearly has lots of thought behind it. I actually just went through something very simaler to the situation described ...

    Aug 22, 2018
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Starlight, Star Bright

    Hello! Very well done on this short poem! It’s very sweet, and defiantly sounds like something I would tell my little sister at bedtime. I also agree with the other ...

    Jul 26, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: Departed Yet Still Here

    Hello! This was a beautiful poem! I can tell from reading this poem that your grandmother must have been very loving and sweet. Personally, I think that it was a ...

    Jul 26, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: The Silver Queen

    Hello! This poem is absolutely amazing! It’s a very creative and exprecive way to describe the moon. I’ve never actually thought of the moon as a ‘Silver Queen’ before unroll ...

    Jul 22, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Broken Pieces

    Hey! This was a great poem in my my opinion. There were defiantly a few things that were off about it. I would defiantly refer back to the two reviews ...

    Jul 5, 2018
  • Short Story » Horror, Health Re: Suicide note

    Hey! This was definitely a great read. Especially as someone who has actually experienced some of this. I can tell you that you hit the nail spot on with all ...

    Jul 5, 2018
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Waiting

    Hello! I think you did a very good job on this poem. You made a good representation of what could be going on in an animals head when hunting season ...

    Jul 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Before she is gone

    Hello! This poem is absolutely breath taking! I can't stop reading it because its just so sweet and relate able. In the first part, "She stands motionless on the black ...

    Jul 3, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: When will it stop

    Hello! I read your poem and overall I think it's amazing. As someone who deals with this every day you portrade the aspects of pain and running around in circles ...

    Jul 2, 2018


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich