User avatar

kris

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: When Running

    Hey!! :D How do? Firstly, the feeling that this poem evoked within me was magical. The atmosphere was so rich, and the imagery so visceral! ARGH! amazing - beyond words. ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: me

    I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the metre of the piece. It had a definite beat; which was lovely. However it was somewhat spoiled by the lack of punctuation - other than ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Pride

    I thought the sentiment was lovely, and clearly heart-felt. However, I must be honest and say that this was a tw*t to read. The lack of a definite structure or ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Criss Cross

    I really enjoyed this poem, the structure was inconsistent but it had a very definite metre. :D It sort'a read like they were lyrics. ooo try putting them to music ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Teen Angst and Rebellious Mistakes

    The metre was really off, so was the structure. So it made the read a bit clunky - unless this was a creative choice, then OK. I didn't enjoy the ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Serene Chaos

    Hi Scasha ^^ Nice to read some of your work, I haven't done so for yonks - rather refreshing. Of course i cannot fault your writing technique or grammar. You ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Stormy night.

    Hello dearest chuck :D I have mixed feelings about this poem, to be honest. I don't normally care much for free verse. I like my poems to have some rhyme ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: One for sorrow

    Heya Eimear, do you know the ditty? One for sorrow two for joy three for a girl four for a boy five for silver six for gold seven for a ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: lost in death

    What a beautiful poem. It was really emotive and poignant. OK so some parts of it were a little cliché but just because other people have thought them, doesn't mean ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: London Dreams

    A rather clever poem about Lady Diana's death, am I right? Only she died in Paris :/ I really enjoyed the meter of this poem, it had a lovely pace ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Tiger is on the Prowl

    Bonjour mon amie :D Now - let us to our business, commence :P Personally, I am not the worlds' biggest fan of modern free verse. However this one was good. ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sleep

    It was an OK poem - it certainly had a direction and meaning. So you weren't rambling on about nothing; something that is surprisingly easy to do :P However, the ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Pytheria

    I see that you are pretty new - so. WELCOME :D WOOOOOOT! Over all i thought that this story was OK - I am very impressed by your level of ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Life's a Blur

    Well might i just say- yum? This poem has some delicious imagery. I adored you're use of rhyming structure A B A B- ok it wasn't 100% on the mark, ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fallout short poem

    Firstly - WELCOME :D Secondly: I loved your use of repetition, it gave the piece a lovely sense of structure and direction - which is nice :D The only thing ...

    Jul 30, 2008


I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson