User avatar

kris

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: How it was supposed to be

    I bid you good evening, my humble and belove'ed serfs. Let me begin my review. I thought that this poem was very clever. I am not sure of what the ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: It's Hard Right?

    WELCOME TO YWS! weeeeeeeeeeee Heya gorgeous! Erm, 'lil ground rule. In future you have to review 2 pieces of another member's work, before you can submit 1 of your own. ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Despair.

    Bonjour mon amie :D OK! I thought that the metre and the pace of the piece was uneven. There wasn't even a need for it to be so, as the ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bored

    Hey dearest. It is I, your kingly god king. So...LETS DO THIS THANG. I thought that the title of this poem, was kind of cheeky. "Bored", although it is most ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Miracle in Iraq

    Hey Emma! It is I, your divine and merciful overlord. I'm very glad to see you churning these poems out. They seem to be getting better and better. So I'm ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dandilions

    What I like the most about this poem, is not the imagery of the "tiny" little wings. Instead I favour your structure: ---- -- - -- --- ---- ----- ------ ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A memory

    What I love most about this poem, is the way I am invited into the narrator's thoughts. I don't know how to put it into words. BAH! A memory Footsteps ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: the weeping mother

    Welcome to YWS! wooop! Ok seriously, try and format your poetry in a way that people can read. I nearly missed your poem entirely; which was fantastic! So it would ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Simulacrum

    Wow. You certainly have a knack for poetic description. It was all very, very visceral. It must have been hard, to describe something that is totally alien to you...Well, of ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hero Or Zero

    Welcome member! You need to have more reviews, before you can post your own work. Anyway. A good subject matter, I guess most people have been there before. I thought ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Silence

    Well you certainly have a way with words. That's not in doubt, I don't think... However, I felt really unsettled by this poem. The syllables of some lines, were so ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The murderer

    You seem reluctant to use punctuation. Why is this? If you don't, then you are going to loose a lot of readers. If there is no punctuation, then the readers ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Music

    I liked this poem :D I think it is very cleverly written. It also has a very confident and well crafted metre; which is easy on the eye. Then it ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: One cannot mute the imagined sound

    Over all I really liked this poem. You are certainly a very clever poet :D I found your choice of structure, really interesting and refreshing - it also gave the ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My poetry

    I really enjoyed this poem. It had a sweet metre that was almost like a nursery rhyme - very innocent and pleasant. I do wish that you'd added some punctuation ...

    Aug 25, 2008


But there was no goat man, there was NEVER any goat man!
— OSP Red