User avatar

kris

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: One Cut

    Hello there, my dearest fellow poet :D Right! If I'm going to be perfectly honest, I didn't enjoy the subject matter at all but that's a matter of taste really ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: scrambling for a word

    Oh god! The amount of poem related poetry that I've written boggles the mind, and so I'm pretty critical about this subject matter. It seems a bit... Blaze, there is ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: On the Podium: An Ode to My Medals

    To be perfectly honest, I'm not entirely sure about how I feel about this poem. This is not to say that it is a poorly crafted poem, not at all. ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: All my love

    Well done. :D This poem was pretty well executed. All I would say didn't work was the formatting. It was far too blockey... This made for a very stilted read; ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: lunar wombs

    Halt! im not being unintelligible for naught, and there are metaphors. Beat is not in tea shades Not in peasant wanderings Or the singular glare of a Jugular attachment Or ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A simple four letter word

    Hello Kaylyn, may I just say that I had a lovely time reading this poem of yours. However, as with all things I found room for improvement. So bare with ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: golden bird.

    This is a very interesting poem that you have here, my friend. Is the Golden bird perhaps a metaphor for some force within your real life? Or maybe the lives ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Best Fantasy Series Ever

    I did so very much enjoy reading the "Dark Magician" trilogy - by Trudy Canavan. Some of the content is a little `pre-teen' and juvenile. BUT!! Her character and world ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The Quicksilver series ( Quicksilver Zenith in particular) by Stan Nicholls. Was one of the worst set of books that I have ever read. For some reason I couldn't take ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: the walk

    Hello my friend. Welcome to YWS. I do hope that you enjoy being a part of this community as much as I have. Well, down to the task at hand. ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: But In My Head

    I see that you are new to our little community; let me first extend my sincerest welcome to you, before I get down to business... WELCOME TO YWS WOOOOP! WOOOOP! ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To Be Friend and Foe

    Hey there :D Firstly, this is an interesting piece of writing. However, it is not really a poem. It's more like prose. There is too little structure or metre for ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Home Again

    Hi there, my dearest poet. I thought that your poem had a very interesting structure and metre. It was refreshing to read a poem that was a little different. The ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Finding your wings

    This poem, my love was thoroughly marvellous by almost every measure. The metre was just how I like it; restrained, uncomplicated and slightly flexible. What I mean by that is ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Lovestruck and Lonely

    I can't say that I'm very keen on this poem... It's a bit much like an essay with stanzas. It lacks any definate flow or metre, or even rhyme - ...

    Sep 29, 2008


We join for the writing and stay for the community!
— Horisun