User avatar

kratos17

  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: That Feeling

    I loved it and I can feel the emotion which I feel is the most important in poetry, well writing entirely. I would say because this poetry stanzas are normally ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: Chapter 1 (BÖÐÚLFUR’S P.O.V)

    I love it so far, although I am a bit confused on what is going on. I do not know whether that was on purpose or not or I just ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Missing My Father, in Five Stages.

    I was just here to review this piece and then at the first paragraph I was hooked. I was just sucking it in like a reader and not even paying ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Before whenever

    I feel the emotion wrecking through this person. Like it seems that it is so painful, but she/he seems to be ok. That just makes me happy when she/he is ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Just Go Away!

    I feel the pain in the story and just the overall tenseness of the poem. I don't really have anything to say grammatically wrong about it. I love the meaning ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Poetry » Science Fiction, Humor Re: Into the Hole

    I love the rhyme sceme and just overall imagery. It kind of made me feel like I was reading a cheesy Dr. Suess rhyme with like dark images such as: ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: drug drama test intro

    I love the drama and the time in between paragraphs. It was also kind of funny each time you describe what drugs she was on each time she came to ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Haven't met you today

    I loved it like you almost left me in tears. I could really feel the lost love and just feel the heart break and I was sucked in. I loved ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Lyrical Re: Ripping Pages

    I loved your poem. It is literally me because I always just doddle and then goes straight to the trash. I love how you said you wrote it like a ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Poetry » Politics, General Re: the class pet is a phoenix

    I loved your poem. I am not really known for writing poems, so bare with me please. I feel like more punctuation is important, so you like know when to ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Crystal Clear (Prologue)

    This is a great start and I enjoyed it, although it was a bit of a jump. I am so excited for future chapters and you should tag me. I ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Crystal Clear Chapter 1 (again)

    I feel like it was a very good first chapter. I got into it and look forward to reading more. I loved the semicolon usuage that was correctly used, but ...

    May 27, 2018


Well, the only way to start is by starting
— AvantCoffee