User avatar

kokobeans

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A War Worth Fighting For

    Very clever and well written. My only recommendation is to read through it again a little slower to avoid skimming over the smaller mistakes. *It wasw still (2nd paragraph, 1st ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Difference Between Landmines and Time Bombs (Revised.)

    A brilliant piece of work. I love the ideas, the plot, the style. You've got a lot of talent. My only recommended changes would be less quotation marks and brackets. ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: How Do You Lose What You Have Never Had?

    This has some really good parts and some not-so-good parts. The middle verse could do with a little more style. I also think it would be better if you added ...

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted

    Very gripping, and quite startling. I really like the way you've distanced the reader from the scene, which has more effect than being inside the characters head. It's a hard ...

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: squeak. . . . squeak

    Interesting. This is really well written. My suggestions: 'jarred', i assume this is the name of the boy, i struggled at the beginning. The word 'never'd' confused me slightly as ...

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Purple Memories

    Amazing. I agree that the verse order could be changed. The 'dark raging land' interupts the dream-like flow a bit. Great use of imagery, you've managed to use a collection ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Continuation

    This is really good. I have to disagree with snoink, i like the spinning. The reference to 'Him' (i'm assuming God) does confuse me slightly, it doesn't seem to fit, ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Sicily

    * unfortunately, incredibly vulgar during the conversation I had stopped talking to William because of his vulgar language. Needs a bit more variety I agree with seeminglymeanless. The way this ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Chapter 1: Small, Consolidated Life

    A really good introduction and cliffhanger, i can't wait to read more. Apart from what has already been said; I think in the beginning, connecting with the reader by using ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Book of Sorrow Chap. 1

    Really good, i like the way you've introduced the characters and your ideas, but i think this still needs a few fixes. Variation in the sentence lengths. The constant use ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Pink Jasmine Blossoms

    wow... descriptive, elegant, complex, absilutely brilliant. I think it would take to long to fully and understand and appreciate this, let alone write it down. So i'll leave it at ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Silent#1

    Very gripping. Complex, but still sweet. I like the way you've really captured the main characters voice (ignore the irony of that, i don't know how else to phrase it). ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Sun chapter 1 + into

    I like it :) It looks like you've got a lot of writing talent, but you still need to get the basics sorted. I'd recomend looking around on the internet, ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Footpaths, Prelude

    I agree with antara, except i quite like the part: 'It had jammed in his right lung and caused internal bleeding. It was murder'. Stepping from the technical side to ...

    Dec 3, 2007


We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go with the drove.
— Mark Twain