User avatar

kittykat

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: In the Deep Blue - Prologue (Edited)

    This... was... amazing... *wipes away tear and runs to read the others* I can't believe I didn't read this earlier! I don't know what else to say other than it ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: New Soul #2

    Wow, this was really good! I'm not actually sure how to crit this though. The best part was definately the last. sorry it's such a short crit! - kittykat

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: In Love

    Um... What was this for? Is this supposed to be a poem? I didn't get it...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    I love the books, but I have to admit this was funny! You got to make another one of these!

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: Joke. I'm bad with titles, leave me alone! >_<

    lol. I liked it. Why is there only a few people that get it? I don't want to explain it or else it might take some of the funny away... ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: Audition

    Wow... this was... the best thing I've ever seen. This is actually the first time I've been in the Scripts forum. I have to come here more often! I'm so ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Real Light

    There will be some conflict when I post the second part. I just wanted to start it off with this one so I can get on with the story that ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A First Attempt

    And you said this was a like a new country to you? This was brilliant! You should really keep writing poems! *applause* -kittykat

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    I can't find the second book... :cry: The first was sooo good!

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: YWS Romance (For BBB's contest)

    *bursts out in laughter* this is awesome... :D

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: [deleted]

    When I read over this poem the second time a weird feeling was in my stomach. I didn't find anything wrong with it. Anyway!... It was a very good poem!

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Fiery Rain

    This was so cute! Aww... poor little kitty got shot! Run kitty! Bad man threw her on the dumpster! Oh no! Hurry! Get the vet to help the kitty! *runs ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sparrow

    so late to critique your poems I am... but my response is the same, so far. excellent poetry Seraph! I didn't find any grammer mistakes, but I do agree with ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Thorn

    very good Seraph! I wish I read this earlier, but I never saw it... :D

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Snoink!

    hehehe..funny... Snoink got married! Why wasn't I invited to the wedding??

    Jan 21, 2008


Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
— Lyndon B. Johnson