User avatar

kevin25a

Kevin Wright

  • Short Story » Romantic, Fanfiction Re: The Suicidal Encounter That Saved Chapter 1

    Your welcome, yeah my mother was the shitty parent for me to. But I ran away and lived on my own at a really young age.

    Apr 23, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: A Thief but No Murderer- Chapter 1

    Yeah, but it is a story, so anything is possible. Personally I loved the story, and just wanted to point them out. I didn't have a problem with them, I ...

    Apr 22, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Science Fiction Re: One Hour in Fifty-four Years

    I wasn't saying it was wrong, I liked how it was written. I do the same, but I write 5 chapters of my stories in a sitting, I like quick ...

    Apr 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: House Red - Chapter 1: Preparations

    Your welcome :)

    Apr 22, 2015
  • Short Story » Literature, Realistic Re: Paper planes

    Your welcome, it was good. :)

    Apr 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: A Thief but No Murderer- Chapter 1

    For the first part you quoted I think you missed the point. Having the authority to do it or not is irrelevant, with enough governments to agree they would have ...

    Apr 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow light

    Your welcome, this site can be confusing at first. I'm always willing to help and or answer questions when I can.

    Apr 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Other Re: Raya's Heritage Chapter Two

    This was really good, I really like this story. I am still a huge fan and I look forward to your next chapters. It felt shorter somehow, not sure why.

    Apr 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: The Cards Dealt Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 (sorry it's so long)

    Each experience is different, you can't get it wrong. The most inspiring life stories have the darkest beginnings.

    Apr 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: Second Always Comes Last: Interrogration

    Yeah that happens, the more chapters you write the longer they get. I noticed that early after joining here. I couldn't go under 1000 words past my fourth or fifth ...

    Apr 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: Second Always Comes Last: Interrogration

    Yeah that happens, the more chapters you write the longer they get. I noticed that early after joining here. I couldn't go under 1000 words past my fourth or fifth ...

    Apr 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: 1

    Weird, it's one of two accents I adore. French and British, sadly it's a language I have no talent for. It's a great language, but I failed to be able ...

    Apr 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: 1

    That's a good point, what is your first if you don't mind me asking?

    Apr 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fanfiction Re: Mavin's Ten Adventures Chapter 1 [Reworked]

    Honestly the story would barf awesome sauce. I'm going to make a top 10 list of my favorite stories on YWS when I get my computer back, but for now ...

    Apr 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Angel tears- chapter 9

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I agree with the comment before me. Personally this is a perfect happily ever after way to end it. But the anime fanboy in me would be outraged by such ...

    Apr 21, 2015


Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp