User avatar

kazza

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: A Single Black Rose (Chapter 4)

    This is a good story, maybe you could add more mystery to the Rose, and where it - who it had come from, I love how you explained Matt's love ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Lyrical, Literature Re: Verse One

    OH MY GOSH. THAT IS SIMPLY AMAZING. My days, this is one story that would make me proud to the heavens if I had wrote that. The way you've written ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Pokemon Ultimate Evolution Season 2: Episode 7, End Of Shader Part 1 of 3

    This is a difficult to understand story - I myself am a Pokemaniac, there's nothing I wouldn't do for it, having memorized most attack moves and all Pokémon up to ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Humor Re: Heartbeats: ​Chapter 3

    Wow, this story really has some heart ache in it! The way you went back to another memory to remind the reader of what has happened in the past. "the ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: Seeking Shurikens

    Love that Lozzanator - sorry, it was another book - Cherub - that had a sister named Lauren and I put some of her characteristics into you, as I always ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: Seeking Shurikens

    Thank you !

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: Seeking Shurikens

    Our Ruler - it's a name, so it is capitalized, and sorry, the Pyramid, is the last - therefore is important, I made a mistake by putting it on Last ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Despair And Only Despair Ahead

    I love how you've set this out, used rhetorical questions and really put out to the reader how much grief and pain the two girls have - their moments together ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Narrative Re: Real American Woman, ch. 2

    This is a good start! At the beginning, maybe you could use more adjectives for more information, and more excitement, more thrill in the middle of the Chapter. I really ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Charm of Deception- Chapter Four, Part One

    Fabulous, I really enjoyed how you put the sword fight as the one thing that fills out her emotion and skill. The names, the attitude, the drunks at the start, ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Introducing /start of a novel.

    Hey Blackwood, this is brilliant, I really like how you describe the train!! Definitely amazing thoughts here - my advice to you for opening chapters: Excitement, some sort of difference ...

    Aug 24, 2013


I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
— Mitch Hedberg