User avatar

katngo73

katngo73

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What is Time?

    Oh. My. Gosh.

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: A Robot with Emotion (Queen of the Robots Chapter 3)

    ?????? I am very confused of your comment.... That huge quote isn't even mine.

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Two Worlds Collide - Chapter 2

    Actually, this is a part of a novel..... here it is: Okay!!! ~kat

    Nov 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Two Worlds Collid - Chapter One

    srry, I canceled that out because I forgot what I was going to say. Okay then! Some more writing is being prepared!

    Oct 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Lipstick on His Collar

    This is a really good poem. I like it. It just shows so much in so little words!!! That's why I like it so much. I hope you can write ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bone Queen

    Sorry, but it seems a bit weird, don't you think? Nothing is really explained WHY she is a "Bone" Queen. It sounds like she is a ghost than a "Bone" ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A saw a Poem

    Hey Cailey!!! This is a pretty good poem. Can't say I hate it, so I love it!! Great job!! No nitpicks for this one... I love the ending!! GREAT JOB ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    Okay, critique!!! 1. Try using stanzas, because I had a hard time separating them by topic. 2. This seems more like a paragraph to me, try and make it shorter. ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Daydream

    Can't say I hate it!!! I love poems such as these. I'm not a great poet myself, but I think of this poem, Daydream, as a fantastic role model for ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Music is Freedom

    I really like this poem. It's just the first stanza and the second line. it seems sort of awkward to have a really long line while the others are super ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Don't have one yet

    i'm loving it, Cailey!!!! haha. But what I don't understand is the title. It doesn't relate to the story much. Still, you should've entered it in!!! It's such a good ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: [Post Deleted]

    :O my jaw just dropped open on that one. Haha, it's still ooooopen!!!! anyways. I love that. That's all I can say GREAT JOB AND KEEP WRITING!!!!!!!! Lotsa love, ~Kat

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Longing to Be Free (Queen of the Robots Chapter 2)

    sure! I love the first chapter anyways. So yes, I will review, ON REVIEW DAY!!!! :D ~Kat

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: War and Family Don't Mix

    Well, yes, there were only some parts that I knew of in my generation because I try to speak to my Grandpa in Vietnamese. And it's hard to since English ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Book Ideas

    Wow, I think I will help u with that: 1.Katrina 2. Seth and then, Melissa 3. 2400 or maybe The Tactician 4. Sun Tzu 5. Amanda 6. The Attack of ...

    Jul 25, 2011


u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper