User avatar

katngo73

katngo73

  • Short Story » General, General Re: When I was 4... a wierd story

    Hello, sunshine! I noticed that you're new here, so I'd first like to welcome you to YWS! Alright, alright, it's time for the review. The first thing that I want ...

    Mar 21, 2016
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Mid-September

    The symbolism and thought behind this poem is amazing, and I especially enjoyed the diction that you used to portray a certain tone to your readers. Other than what other ...

    Apr 10, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, Humor Re: Water Molecules Who Decoded Racism

    I really enjoyed this poem! The concept behind it and the portrayal of the water atoms was really awesome. There were a few missing words, though, that you might have ...

    Apr 10, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: The Boy In Chains.

    HOLY POOP MAN THIS IS HORRIFYINGLY AMAZING. And what I love about this is that it addresses thoughts that most people don't usually think about. "What? Freedom? In chains?" But ...

    Apr 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, Dramatic Re: The world wouldn't stop turning

    Gosh, I love poems like these. My English teacher once told me that he's seen a lot of good poems, but the best ones are from the heart. And I ...

    Apr 3, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Conform

    Love this poem! I've always loved the idea of never following society's rules. Even the path set out by our parents, grandparents, cousins, friends, anyone - all of them shouldn't ...

    Apr 3, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Teen Fiction Re: Spotlight

    Love this! This is fantastic! I would read more of this, especially if you made it into a book or something. But it stands awesomely as a short story as ...

    Apr 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Historical Fiction Re: The Angel Lies

    I love this! I was intrigued by your description and title, so awesome! A few nitpicks, first: "Mothers, brothers, friends, and strangers all going about their day, so unique and ...

    Apr 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Prologue

    Such a mysteriously amazing story! I would love to see the rest of it! Perhaps send me links so I can review it? Awesome! Anyways, there's only one problem I ...

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Short Story » General, Romantic Re: Balloons

    WHAT A COMPLETE TEARJERKER. I'M CRYING. I'M SO SORRY BUT THIS MADE ME VERY SAD. IT'S BEAUTIFUL. Anyways, only a few problems with this story (And I'm terribly sad to ...

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Other, Dramatic Re: ​Two Siblings Commit Suicide

    Okay, okay. First of all, wonderful story with a wonderful plot and wonderful dialogue! I loved how you transitioned without making it too choppy. The only thing that kept me ...

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Culture, Narrative Re: I was kissed by an older woman.

    wowowowowooww. What a simple, traumatizing poem. Brilliant work! There were only a few grammar mistakes: "prehistoric BEASTS sprawled upon them." "She'd let me watch DOCUMENTARIES about THE prowling p

    Apr 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: A Cracking Mirror

    A really wonderful poem with a wonderful opinion! A few nitpicks: Your title is misspelled. It should be "A Cracking Mirror", right? Be sure to change that. "Once a mirror ...

    Apr 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Culture Re: An open invitation to my dad.

    I love it! I understand and see the need for acceptance in our world, especially with the LGBTQAP community. The feeling and rhythm you sent through this poem was amazing ...

    Apr 1, 2014
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Night The Dark Lord Fell

    I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HARRY POTTER FANFICTION. And honestly, great work! I just had a problem with the ending. I feel that you could've added a little thought between Voldemort's action ...

    Apr 1, 2014


I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins