User avatar

jessiethought

jessiethought

  • Poetry » General, General Re: 7 Ways to Reach the Moon (Pt. 5)

    Oh, okay! I didn't really see the meter in the poem, so sorry! I would have reviewed differently if I had!

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Waiting for the Reader

    Thanks for the review!

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Day In The Memories Of Summer

    Sure!

    Aug 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Taxi in Kampala

    Thanks so much for your kind words! :)

    Aug 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Taxi in Kampala

    It is serious. The idea to write this was taken from a trip my Dad took to Uganda--the (African) Minister of Health really did advise the people to use latrines ...

    Aug 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Taxi in Kampala

    Thank you so much, skorlir! Your words mean a lot to me.

    Aug 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Teen Fiction Re: Excrutiating Agony

    You are mighty welcome!

    Aug 20, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Waiting for the Reader

    Thank your for reviewing. I'll see what I can do about showing why she read it.

    Aug 20, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Waiting for the Reader

    Thank you so much for reviewing!

    Aug 20, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Love Poem No. 4

    P.S. I do like your addition of the extra stanza. (I hope what's going on in real life works out for you.)

    Aug 19, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, Other Re: We Took Our Coffee Differently

    Yep. I know what you mean about creating a more defined form of yourself. Right now I have two stories creating themselves in my head--two separate stories, about two different ...

    Aug 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Statue of a Young Woman

    Thank you for taking the time to read my poem!

    Aug 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Child's Play

    Whew! That is... just... awesome! I really am speechless! And that's saying a lot--'cause if anyone reads my reviews, they'd know I always have a lot to say! (I'm--ahem--a little ...

    Aug 19, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, Other Re: We Took Our Coffee Differently

    Sheesh this is a long review! I guess I really liked your story, then, to write so much!

    Aug 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Colliding Fire With Ice

    Sure, call on me anytime to review something. (And if I have time it should get done. "If I have time" is the key... with school and all.) And thanks ...

    Aug 19, 2014


I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin