User avatar

jessiethought

jessiethought

  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Schizophrenic

    Sure, it's okay if you do that, as long as you write down that I wrote it! (Don't feel awkward. And what you had is fine.) :)

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Free Fall

    Thank you for reading! All of your thoughts are appreciated--I can't make it better if I don't know how it seems to other people reading it.

    Nov 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Free Fall

    Thank you for reading my poem! Yay! The ending feels the way I meant it to--hence the sudden break in my pattern of stanza length--uneasy is a good word for ...

    Nov 7, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Free Fall

    Thank you for reading it! :)

    Nov 7, 2014
  • Short Story » Spiritual, Realistic Re: Prayers

    I will definitely pray for your mother and you and your family.

    Nov 7, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Schizophrenic

    Thank you! I guess I'm making the title "Schizophrenic," then, since you guys like that.

    Nov 7, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Schizophrenic

    Thank you for reading my poem and thanks for your suggestions!:D

    Nov 7, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Schizophrenic

    Thanks :)

    Nov 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    Sure, you are absolutely welcome! :) I know, I like YWS for that reason, too. (And other reasons.) I'm so glad to have good critiques on my work. My family ...

    Nov 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 3

    :)

    Sep 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 4

    Yep! Sure! I finally had some time this weekend to get to it. :)

    Sep 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 6

    Ah. It's SUPPOSED to be up in the air. ;)

    Sep 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Taxi in Kampala

    Thank you for reading it!

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Rose

    Thanks so much for the review!

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Rose

    Thanks for the review!

    Aug 31, 2014


I am just curious-have I ever been on the bottom quote-thingy?
— foxmaster