User avatar

inktopus

inky and the sea

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The adventures in Htrae (Chapter 1 )

    Hey, Parakahar. Storm here for a review, so let's jump right into it! "Why are you all here and not in the ground? ". First off, your punctuation should always ...

    May 28, 2017
  • Other » Narrative, Realistic Re: Open Letter to Mom pt 2 (formerly Mother's day)

    Hey, Thisislegacy! Storm here for a review, so let's jump right into it! To be honest, this doesn't seem to be in its best form. Really, a letter would suit ...

    May 14, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: noah's great awakening

    Hey, Amie! Storm here for a review, so let's jump right into it. I really enjoyed this as always. Your ability to command my emotions and my attention is truly ...

    May 12, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Fantasy Re: My Messed Up Life

    Hey, Midnightmoon. Storm here for a review, so let's jump right into it! The writing itself wasn't that bad. It was easy to read and understand what was going on. ...

    May 11, 2017
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, Spiritual Re: Heritage of Good & EVIl

    Hey, Wriskypump. Storm here for a review, so let's jump right into it. I'll try to focus on your content, but I'm not going to leave out any issues I ...

    May 10, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: unfinished.

    Hey, gabrielgoon. Storm here to do a review, so let's jump right into it! Aaron never relaxed his detest over such strife. You used detest incorrectly here. Staring at the ...

    May 9, 2017
  • Short Story » General, Narrative Re: Ice Dance

    Hey, DragonNoir. Storm here for a review, so let's jump right into it! This is. She thought. The last performance of tonight's event. The one which will determine who will ...

    May 7, 2017
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Spiritual Re: ...

    Hey, Keepwriting! Storm here with a review, so let's jump right into it! I'll start the review with this: I am an atheist. I grew up believing in God, but ...

    May 4, 2017
  • Poetry » Health, Spiritual Re: amethyst heart

    Hey, GalaxyUnicornz! Storm here for a review, so let's jump right into it! Throughout the entire poem, you didn't have much flow. I think it's mostly from some of the ...

    May 1, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Humor Re: Conics Unfortunately: 8

    Hey, Ventomology! Storm here for a review this fine Review Day, so let's jump right into it! I've not read any of your previous chapters, but I'll review this to ...

    Apr 30, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: No Destination (Chapter 8: Going Home)

    Hey, EnderFlash! Storm here for a review this fine review day, so let's jump right into it! I've not read any previous chapters of this story, but I'll review it ...

    Apr 30, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Firebreed chapter 5 ---- Ruined Pop Star

    Hello, AwkwardMeerkat! Storm here with a review this fine Review Day, so let's jump right into it! I've not read any of the previous chapters, but I'll review to the ...

    Apr 30, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Viggo's Break - Chapter 2.1 - Taking a running start

    Hey, papillote! Storm here for a review this fine Review Day, so let's jump right into it! Since this chapter is so long, I'm only going to review about half ...

    Apr 30, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Death's Reign Draft 1 Chapter 2

    Hey, primadonna. Storm here for a review this fine Review Day, so let's jump right into it! I haven't read your previous chapters, but I think I'll manage considering it's ...

    Apr 30, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Equivalent Worlds - Chapter Nine

    Hey, ScarlettFire! Storm here for a review this fine Review Day, so let's jump right into it! I actually reviewed chapter ten first (oops), but I'll try to keep that ...

    Apr 30, 2017


Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison