User avatar

imapoemperson

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Is this not love?

    *same here*

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Struck Sightless- prologue

    Thank You for all of the great reviews! I love how you mentioned that the story was a little too descriptive, because that is Seacus's talent. It turns out that ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: First page of Sensing Wild

    Just a this the edited version? If it is I have already done my part. :D

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Perfection of Life

    There is not much to say, besides me praising it. Your rhythm was perfect, the rhyming didn't seem forced. Ext. Keep up the good work! :D

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The poem

    I think it is perfect, but if you could make a set of word poems, and eventually write a paragraph. :lol: That would be awesome.

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: I'll Always Be Weak

    I loved it! It sounded more like thoughts than words, if you know what i mean. There is not anything else i can say about it. Great job! :D

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To Society:

    i liked it, i have never read sarcasm in a poem before!

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Under the Circumstances

    Thanks for all of the reviews, just to say; Shaleer is a girl. I didn't even know that i used the word screech so much, but that is the sound ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I'm Not a 'Nobody'

    i have never read anything like it, and i could almost hear the music in my head! Very origional!

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Blind - Chapter 22

    Please keep writing i am addicted to reading your stories, and i have read everything that you have written so far. I don't have anything to say on what you ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Just A Memory

    i only have one question who died? PM me please and answer my question i loved it though

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Pangaea

    i know this review is short ,but i loved it! I like the way you put it.

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: It's Breaking Me

    I loved it! there is a character in a book that i am writing, and his emotions are parallel to the ones expressed throughout your poem. I would say more ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Change

    I like your style of poetry! your opinion shows in your poem a lot! i like it

    Mar 3, 2009


Prometheus, thief of light, giver of light, bound by the gods, must have been a book.
— Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves