User avatar

imapoemperson

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Too Long Hidden

    Hiya! Poem at your service, how can I help you today. A review...that is simple enough, will this suffice? You know not what you are to me, Not a friend ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Children Of Mana - Ch. 2

    Great job! Can't wait for the rest! OK, in the first paragraph you repeat 'library' a lot. The same thing happens a bit later on with 'shelves'. There are some ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Neverending Love Song

    When i clicked on the link i was dreading some cheesy love song. I couldn't have been more wrong! Your rhyming was perfect, never too repetitive. Your rhythm was on ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lost

    Villanelle you say? Perfect, my favorite! Of course i have never attempted to write one... anyway. I am Poem, and i shall be your reviewer this evening. :lol: In villanelles ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: New Generation

    I liked the idea a lot, but i think you could do a bit more with it. It might be just me, (because you know my awesome sense of rhythm ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Fickle Afternoon

    Overall it was a good poem! You did a great job rhyming throughout the piece. I have no idea how you did it ( rhyming words seem to avoid me) ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Dancer

    I agree with Erica; it seems as if this poem could be a short story. Of course that is what narrative poetry is all about. Although i have a feeling ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Memoir

    I loved it! I agree with all positive things stated above! Also to prove how good it was look at how many reviews you got! I think that everyone had ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: To keep a friend

    I have never read anything like it. :D I feel the same way, with all of my friends. I like how you cleverly added the rhyming words; it doesn't seem ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Cut Off

    Thanks for explaining that to me. I can see it clearly now! *peanutgallery breaks into a verse of I Can See Clearly Now* I'm with PG007, but i think you ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: About poems

    I liked it, but it seems like you repeat 'make me' a lot. :D Not much else to say. :? Oh, and you don't need to say 'no offense' because ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fearless Battle with Imprudence

    Again you didnt rhyme; good for you! :D it seems like you might have repeated 'my thoughts' too mant times; it disrupts the flow. Otherwise i really liked it. Oh.. ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: No Match

    see you didn't even rhyme! I thought it was good, but since i know the person who you were fighting with...i can say that the poem hits a little close ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Were

    It was good, but it got a little confusing. Was the point of veiw in the pups? You might want to clarify a bit. Without punctuation the poem looks more ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: This Time Today

    Hi i am poem; now here is your review. I liked it, but it was a bit long, and seemed to drag out. In the first stanza it took me ...

    Mar 21, 2009


Alakazam BIOS discography Philadelphia à la disco [...] Nitrogen! I.E. polyester Garfunkle'n Garfield!
— John West (The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson)