User avatar

iQuippie

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Her suicide note

    Your rythm was real weird in this poem. :\ After reading the first stanza, I expected a rhyming poem... what happened to that?! I did like that it was original, ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Cra-yon Lay-onds Two

    Yay! Cray-on Lay-onds two!!!!!!!!!!! XD I could hardly contain myself. I do like #1 better, but I liked the part with all the "stupid"s in it. :D Anyways, this was ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sarah's Toys

    Colorful blocks fell out of their box, sliding and rolling across the hardwood floor. They climbed up onto her bed, slipping underneath her, stacking up, lifting the poor girl until ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Drowning Via IV

    Lol, this is so clever! Not to mention you picked one of my favorite songs/music videos/bands of all time. The words you wrote actually sound sort of like something mcr ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Cra-yon Lay-onds: A Highly Experimental Piece of Writing

    OMG AET YOU ARE A GENIUS!! lol, either that or you were on some serious drugs when you wrote this... I VOTE GENIUS! xD I am so glad I read ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: X

    To tell you the truth, I had no idea what went on in this story. I mean, I had a clear view of what was happening, and I don't want ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Deleted

    What happens?!?!?! I want to see more! This was a good start though. Except for a few typos. Paying attention in Miss Coch's maths class was a challenge for anyone. ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: OMGOT! The BESTTEST masterpeace wrotten!!

    *sniffles* This... this WORK OF ART... is the most -sob- beautiful- sob- story I have ever read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sniffles* and when the unicorn was happy again... that was the best part ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I wanna be a poet

    Your teacher is a smart one, he is. :) I actually liked this. It sounded like a song to me... but I totally got the materialistic feel reading it. *shrugs* ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Vampire Queen

    Okay so here's the deal. At the top of the page in the little blue bar, "The Vampire Queen" was the first thing I saw. I was like "Oo yay! ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Untitled

    Okay, this is going to sound enormously stupid, but... I'm not sure if I get it. Again, stupid. HEY I'M JUST A FRICKIN KID! GIMME A BREAK!! oh, sorry, the ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pre-Teen Diaries

    I always love it when guys try to write about girls. It's a win-win situation because I either end up laughing or thinking "Oh my gosh, that was great." I ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To the World from Me

    First of all, I really liked this poem as a whole. The length didn't bother me, and I liked, to some extent, what was going on in it. Because, guess ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: MTV Has Made Everyone Crazy

    Haha, this is clever. But I think like a lot of people have said, you shouldnt have put the artists/songs/albums in bold. it's distracting. Also, I didn't get the poem ...

    Aug 23, 2007


Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
— Pablo Neruda