-
Re: deleated
It would be a pop rock song.
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: My Life ( Heavy Metal)
yeah i got that, i don't think the music will be like Nickelback.Just the lyrics made me think of them.
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: deleated
It would probablybe an acustic pop/rock song.
Oct 6, 2009 -
Re: deleated
thanks.
Oct 6, 2009 -
Re: deleated
Yeah, my song sounds nothing like that song by Darude, trust me.
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: I Don't Need You
You know that beautiful and short song at the end of some CD's. The one you know will never get airplay but should. This is like that some only it's ...
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Listen
I like the poem, but what's up with all the quotation marks. Anyway, I liked the anger and wanting
Sep 30, 2009 -
Re: Always Will.
I really liked this because it was simple and you understand the emotion coming from it. The begining was my favorite. the only thing i didn't get was the "done" ...
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: What My Life Has Become
i really loved this poem because i felt thatg i could relate to it. it was very beautiful. Wow, i just don't know what to say. i really loved it. ...
Sep 22, 2009 -
Re: Imaginary
that was really beautifull. it was defenently a pleasure to read.only nit pick is that capitalized every line is when it need not. otherwise i really enjoyed reading it.
Sep 22, 2009 -
Re: losing time
I like the way this written, the language really fits this piece. my only nit-pick would be that there is no capitalization. other wise i think it is very beautifully ...
Sep 22, 2009 -
Re: Save Me
I love the way this piece is arranged. It really brings out the emotion when it is written this way compared to a more tradidional form. Very well done. beautifully ...
Sep 22, 2009
