User avatar

haywireimagination

  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Music Box

    Wait, what?!?!?!?!? I love it!!!!

    Apr 2, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: My Willow Tree

    This is wonderful. I've been there. I have a holly tree that is my special "secret place". Sometimes I talk to it in my head, just to get things out. ...

    Mar 30, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Counting Stars

    Lately I've been, i've been losing sleep..... Thanks. I have that song stuck in my head now.

    Mar 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: just an echo

    THIS IS MY FAVORITE WORK EVA!!!!! :D I LOVE THIS!

    Mar 3, 2015
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Other Re: Chasing Normal

    O.o epic.

    Mar 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Selkie

    I love this poem. Just a few comments. 1. Why's it named "Selkie"? 2. Love your avvie

    Feb 24, 2015
  • Script » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Jackie's last smile

    Joker obsession much? Wow. You're imagination is more haywire than mine! There's a reason they call me that...

    Feb 16, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: The View From Behind the Rope: A take on school social hierarchy

    Thanks for the suggestions. I was wondering if I should write more on this, but I didn't want to bore people to death. I think I've done enough realistic to ...

    Feb 4, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Politics Re: God Help Us...

    Thanks for the spelling and such. I was just jotting emotions down on this piece. I don't even know why I published it. Oh well. As for the topic... I ...

    Feb 4, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Winter, Spring and Summer

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Wow. Emotion is like a wave. I'm sure everyone has felt this way before you're not alone. You feel cold in the winter, and blazing hot in the summer. You ...

    Feb 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Fire and Ice

    I'm with you. Ice all the way!

    Feb 3, 2015
  • Script » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Jackie's last smile

    WHAT!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Who's Jackie? Sounds familar.

    Feb 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: If I Killed Myself Tonight

    Note: This review has been deleted
    The emotion really shines through in this piece. It's scary. I've thought this way before, but not for myself. I thought this way for other people. Okay, maybe I've thought ...

    Feb 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: If I Killed Myself Tonight

    Note: This review has been deleted
    The emotion really shines through in this piece. It's scary. I've thought this way before, but not for myself. I thought this way for other people. Okay, maybe I've thought ...

    Feb 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: If I Killed Myself Tonight

    Note: This review has been deleted
    The emotion really shines through in this piece. It's scary. I've thought this way before, but not for myself. I thought this way for other people. Okay, maybe I've thought ...

    Feb 3, 2015


The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard