User avatar

forest_ofthe_nightingale

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Losing Sarah

    I must say I agree with you on the title, Chevy. Not my favorite, but I have no idea what would be a good title. I'm open to ideas. Also: ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hole in the Heart

    Hey- the poetry was good, but I liked the format best. You win. (and thanks to Dusky for pointing out that we can see it all pretty). Yup, its all ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You know that you're crazy when

    I agree on the formatting... needs some spacing between thoughts. But I liked it, so good job!

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Too Beautiful

    I can't believe you knew what I was talking about, yoha!!! I freaked out when I saw it this morning but couldn't find words that were worthy of it. :( ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: THE FAIREST DAME

    Apologies for not being picky while I read. :D It seems like most people don't follow grammatical rules, so when there's (finally) someone who expects us to pay attention to ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Silence

    The last stanza was rather cliche, but since your poem was sort of an explanation for the cliched (if you even understand what I'm trying to say) "Silence can be ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Jailbreak

    So many memories! I guess I'm biased because I know all the fun attached to this poem, but I really like it!!! Yay you!

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Nightmare

    How do you delete? I hate this poem.

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Down To Heaven, Up To Hell

    Thanks... is the ending any better? I still don't know if I like it or not.

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You Were Not Meant To Die

    To explain the story behind the poem: Brook Krogel was a girl a met through swimming last year. She was really sweet and didn't look down on underclassmen like most ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Smile

    Wait, Bobo, you've confused me... can you send me an example of what you consider "true poetry". I'd just like to get an idea of what you mean... right now ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Royal Engagment (chaper one)

    :D

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Incident Where I Screw Your Best Friend (Revision)

    ... whoa. Awesome. It sounds like a song ( don't kill me for this)... i kept hearing a rapper read it as I did.

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To love!

    This was a lovely poem. I especially like this part: The intoxicated creatures of idyll world, Open up and tend to light. Amazing job.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Do You See?

    thanks for sparing me, Liz! lol. Any criticism is welcome.

    Sep 28, 2005


If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.
— Emily Dickinson