User avatar

fleuralplants

  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Blue

    Hi! This is going to be a short review, but here it is! So, for starters, I love the last stanza. I love the way that it looped back around ...

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Short Story » Realistic, Culture Re: _____________

    Hi. Wow... this was such an interesting, relatable, and heartwrenching read. I think you did a marvelous job of addressing this topic; it is such a sensitive subject and must ...

    Oct 8, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Hallucinations

    Hi! Here is a short review: Okay, so I am not a grammar expert, but I believe that it should be "Nothing's" rather than just "Nothings" since it is put ...

    Oct 7, 2020
  • Other » General, General Re: Bitter Sweet

    Hey! This was an interesting read. Here are some things I noticed: I think in this line Apparently his family has known before he did 'has' doesn't fit very well ...

    Oct 2, 2020
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: little bluebird

    Hi! This is going to be a rather short review, but I really enjoyed this poem. I like the stylistic choices of this poem- the all lowercase and no periods ...

    Oct 2, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Choking

    Hi! Here's my review of this lovely poem: I was a bit confused by the last phrase just know that a paradise hides behind my silence. I feel like the ...

    Oct 2, 2020
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: The Cage

    Hi! This is a very dark poem, so I just wanted to preface this with: you can always message me if you ever want to talk to someone. I understand ...

    Oct 2, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Cityscape of Nature

    Hi! I loved this poem. First of all, I just like the way the poem looks; the all lowercase letters and short lines provide for easy reading. The line a ...

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Salvation Blue

    Hi! This is going to be a short review, but here it goes! I really loved this poem. I think you did a fantastic job of capturing the atmosphere of ...

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Poetry » Supernatural, General Re: a love letter to october

    Hi! I really liked this poem. First of all, I love October, so a poem ABOUT October is automatically great to me. I agree with Nyla, and I think you ...

    Sep 30, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Narrative Re: Failed Fall

    Hi! This was definitely an interesting read. This review is going to be all over the place, since I'm just going as I read. Here we go! I love this ...

    Sep 30, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 11

    Hi! I haven't read the other chapters, so this review is going to pertain to this chapter only. Also, it might be pretty messy since I'm just reviewing as I ...

    Sep 29, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Tide Goes Out (Chapter Two)

    Hi! Here are some things that I noticed: At one point, you said an hesitantly slid them I think you meant 'and' (this was surely a typo, but I figured ...

    Sep 29, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: Dead Mall (Liminality)

    Hi! I really enjoyed this poem and the ideas behind it. Here are some things I noticed: I think that the second line of the first stanza is a little ...

    Sep 29, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Tide Goes Out (Chapter One)

    Hi! So here are some things that I noticed: I saw that you said as to not wake up her twin brother who was yet to awaken. I think that ...

    Sep 29, 2020


[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm