Random avatar

fishface

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Black Stone

    It's okay but it's you which isn't okay :!:

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: U.R

    but why, its not nice

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: U.R

    why are u 2 arguing and swearing at each other

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Foxglove

    shut up you lot i just plagiarized it, so i thought you were suppossed to think it was good!

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: 1,2

    why won't anyone reply? it's good!

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Horror of Insanity

    it's a really good poem. but it doesn't look like one. very good!!!!!!!!!1

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Griffinkeeper

    very

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Griffinkeeper

    i think stag is a very good author. who thinks so??

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Out of the Frying Pan, into the Fire

    where is the poem?????

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Gods: Post Scriptum

    umm...... it's OK

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: a to zzzzzzzzzz

    [I wouldn't say it's poetry, it looks like nonsense.te="fishface"]A Bat Cats Diesel. Elephant Fantasies Grow Hickory, Indonesia Juxtaposes, Kangaroos Licking More Newts Only Pausing Quickly Rising Slo

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Griffinkeeper

    that is a very good poem

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Panka

    That is an extremely utter rubbish poem. You are ugly!!!!

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Changing Raincoats

    It's a good story, I like the descriptive words mostly. I wish [italic] I wrote a story like that.

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Aethel's Sketch

    Ok it was rubbish. Because it doesn't really talk about how the character looks like except in speech, which is confusing because the speech is someone's opinion like they might ...

    Mar 1, 2007


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist