z

Young Writers Society



Panka

by fishface


1,2,3,4,5
That is how i count quickly
A,B,C,D,E
That is how i say letters
A quick simple mode to learn


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
21 Reviews


Points: 936
Reviews: 21

Donate
Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:37 pm
Blift wrote a review...



I really like this poem .i hope you come back to YWS because you're poems were extremely underrated. Well, bye my friend, I don't expect you to come back anytime soon.

To other commentors, leav efishface alone. i love all of his poems, it's so great, and this is actually a good method to learn the alphabet and abcs especially if you're in primary school.




User avatar
46 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 46

Donate
Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:07 am
chocolatechipmuffin wrote a review...



Honestly, I couldn't even see that as a children's song.
Poetry is a form of expressing your emotions. This...poem...was dead. Completely void of emotion. Dull. Painful. No feeling.
It didn't rhyme, it didn't have a rhythm. That's fine, freeform poems are great. But even freeform poems have a point. When I finish reading a poem, I should be in a different place emotionally than when I started. You should be making a point, whether it's "Where would we be without learning?" or "I love my boyfriend" or "The world is out to get me." You should be saying something.

If you completely rethink this poem, you could do something cool, maybe remembering learning to read, and how important that skill is to you?

And don't putyourself down. That's our job. Believe in yourself. Listen to advice, but tell yourself that you can create something wonderful, and harsh criticisms are helping you become a stornger writer.




User avatar
425 Reviews


Points: 11417
Reviews: 425

Donate
Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:12 pm
Nate wrote a review...



Thanks to you, I can finally count to 5!

But don't ever insult something you wrote. Other people may, and maybe they are right, and maybe they are wrong. But when it comes to something you wrote, always like it. You don't have to call it good or perfect, just notice where you need improvement and learn from whatever mistakes you made.




User avatar
594 Reviews


Points: 6831
Reviews: 594

Donate
Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:40 pm
Crysi says...



...Nice way to insult yourself? Just don't talk like that to other members, all right?

This is more of a learning tool for children than it is an actual poem... I could almost hear it as a children's song, you know?




Random avatar

Points: 890
Reviews: 17

Donate
Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:54 pm
fishface says...



That is an extremely utter rubbish poem. You are ugly!!!!




User avatar
694 Reviews


Points: 3454
Reviews: 694

Donate
Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:52 pm
Via wrote a review...



Well, hmm. I have to say that this isn't really poetry. There doesn't really have any rhythm, there is no imagery--it's just lacking any poetic elements at all. My suggestion would be to check out the "Poetry Discussion & Tips" section of the forum and also to read some published poems and try to imitate them so you get an understanding of poetry vs. words.

Good luck!
WM





Have you met a cow or another large animal?
— Liminality