User avatar

fictional

fictional

  • Short Story » Review, Realistic Re: Sam

    :)

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Health Re: Foresight last

    :)

    Feb 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: Sunrise to Sunset, The Stick and Stone

    :)

    Feb 1, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Gloom.

    :D

    Feb 1, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: The Middle of Nowhere, Pt. 3

    Thank you for the excellent advice :) Ellis is actually a different character altogether, perhaps I should make it more clear. E.g. start it out with "3072 miles away..." Again, ...

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Middle of Nowhere

    :D Making sense is not my strong suit.

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: Pointless.

    Numbers are merely approximations and therefore invalid. (If you have two apples of different sizes... do you have two apples, or is one of them 76% of the other apple?)

    Jan 30, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Motionless

    Thanks :)

    Jan 30, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: The Middle of Nowhere, Pt. 3

    No, that's not harsh at all! Thank you for being honest - I definitely need to work on this story. I'm glad to know what I need to improve - ...

    Jan 30, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Serendipity

    :D

    Jan 30, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Beyond the Eye

    Thanks for the excellent critique :) You made some very good points.

    Jan 30, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Beyond the Eye

    Thanks :)

    Jan 30, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: The Middle of Nowhere, Pt. 2

    Thank you so much, that honestly made my day :) I'll always remember your review.

    Jan 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: Pointless.

    But if the sea was infinite, there would be no room left for the cup, or for you! Which also means --->we don't exist! Ha! I told you so...

    Jan 28, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: How To Catch A Cold With A Butterfly Net

    Thanks for the suggestions! :) You make a good point. I'll definitely play with the sentence structure and everything, and will consider it more in the rest of my poetry ...

    Jan 28, 2014


Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything
— Plato