User avatar

fictional

fictional

  • Poetry » Spiritual, Mystery / Suspense Re: A Gentleman's Darkness

    Hello person! (Thanks for reviewing my poem, by the way.) I'll be honest here: I have no idea what this is about. If that was your intent, well done; if ...

    Feb 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The inevitable

    Hi person! Nitpicks before anything else: But, I can't look for fear of what's there the pain that's so rare It seems to me that the comma after "but" only ...

    Feb 9, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: Imprism me

    Wow. This is gorgeous, and I love the title. My favorite part - which left me breathless - was the last stanza. Overall, the imagery is very strange and thought-provoking, ...

    Feb 5, 2014
  • Short Story » Review, Realistic Re: Sam

    Hi person! (warning - long review ahead) Nitpicks I'll quote the story but add in my suggestions, grammar-wise. Use as many as you want. I can feel my heart pounding ...

    Feb 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Health Re: Foresight last

    What a beautiful reflection (pun not intended). I really don't know what to say about this, it is literally one of the best things I have read on this website. ...

    Feb 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Satire, Humor Re: Frightening

    Before I say anything, I'd like to suggest something: consider putting spaces between your lines, and changing up the punctuation . It'll make it more dramatic. For example: I wake ...

    Feb 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: Sunrise to Sunset, The Stick and Stone

    Wow, this left me breathless. You have a knack for writing poetry with huge, powerful messages, and this one is no exception. Nitpicks (If I bold a word, that means ...

    Feb 1, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Twisting the mask.

    This poem is truly beautiful - the meaning one retains from it depends on the individual reading it. To me, it was as though the girl was going through some ...

    Feb 1, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Through My Eyes of Destruction

    Hi person! First of all, nitpicks: do you see a cit of depression That should be "city". Also, the last line went in a different font for some reason, try ...

    Jan 28, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Supernatural Re: Mirage

    Hi Magenta! I like the premise of the poem, the uncertain tone of the narrator - I began to feel a bit distressed myself (in a good way!). The part ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Mentor

    This is an unusual, intriguing poem, and I've never read anything quite like this before. It made me think, and you did a marvelous job of exposing a topic that ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Serendipity

    This is a beautiful poem. Haikus are very easy to write in a contrived way, but this was definitely not the case here (double haiku is a good idea, by ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Satire, Humor Re: Trap!

    Haha, the last line made me laugh (which was probably your intention) :) Wow, what a perfect way of putting it. They kind of scare me, honestly. But you know ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Defying Gravity

    This is a beautiful poem - is it from personal experience? I take ballet classes, and this is a lovely way to put the feeling of dance into words - ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Me

    Woah. I really can't say anything negative about this, it's so intriguing. For some reason, it reminds me of Shel Silverstein. As I was reading the poem, I could hear ...

    Jan 26, 2014


The chains of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
— Warren Buffet