User avatar

felistia

The Seven Tribes of Megalonia

  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: The Case of the Necromancer-For-Hire Chapter 5

    Hi Magestorrow, Felistia here with yet another review on your novel. The story: The story is just getting better and better. I would hate for you not to finish the ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Heart of Gold

    Hi MissLyricz, Felistia here with a review on your poem. For your first one this is pretty good, I absolutely love the theme. The rhymes work well and help the ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: I'm not sure what is called yet but its my first 2 chapters

    Hi silversecret3, Felistia here with a review on the first and second chapters in your novel. Firstly happy review day. I am going to review each chapter separately, so lets ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: The Case of the Necromancer-For-Hire: Chapter 4

    Hi Magestorrow, Felistia here with a review on the fourth chapter in your story. Firstly happy review day. The story: There is nothing to say other that it is getting ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Fool's Gold

    Hi Chaser, Felistia here with a review on your poem. Firstly happy review day. I like the theme behind the poem and the rhymes really help it move along nicely. ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Alfredo the Cowardly T. Rex - Chapter 1

    Hi ChiravianSkies, Felistia here with a review on the first chapter of your novel. Firstly happy review day. The story: Fairly interesting, though I am sure that it with get ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Wild Fyre- Prologue

    Hi HopelesslyAbandoned, Felistia here with a review on the first chapter of your story. Firstly happy review day. The story: The story is looking quite interesting and I look forwarded ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: .

    Hi HolographicLadybug, Felistia here with a review on the second chapter of your novel. The story: The story has definitely picked up a notch and is starting to become very ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: .

    Hi HolographicLadybug, Felistia here with a review on the first chapter of your novel. Firstly love the name, it is very intriguing to me. Now on with the review. The ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fog

    Hi Artemis28, Felistia here again with a review on your poem. Firstly I must say that I absolutely adore this poem and I am going to say that it is ...

    Nov 27, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Am

    Hi Lightsong, Felistia here with the review you requested. First off I am going to say that I don't really like the theme of the poem me being a Christian ...

    Nov 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: The Case of the Necromancer-For-Hire: Chapter 3

    Hi Magestorrow, Felistia here with another review on your story. Story: Ooo the story is getting so good. You enhancing it with every chapter and it is getting more and ...

    Nov 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: The Case of the Necromancer-For-Hire: Chapter 2

    Warning contains spoilers for other readers. You have been warned. Hi Magestorrow, Felistia back with a review on you story. Story: The story is greatly improved upon in the second ...

    Nov 27, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Dearest, I write from a mountain top.

    Hi GusG, Felistia here with a short review on your poem. I really love the description in here, it gives me a full picture by the end of the poem. ...

    Nov 26, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: War Prayer

    Hi cpedro, Felistia here with another review on your poetry. I like the overall poem. It tells the story of war well, though you could expand it if you wanted ...

    Nov 25, 2015


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn