User avatar

felistia

The Seven Tribes of Megalonia

  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Rain Will Pour

    Hi AngieCandy, Felistia here with a quick review on this wonderful day. :D Quick note: Since this is a short poem my review is going to be a bit short ...

    Feb 23, 2016
  • Other » General, General Re: I am a slave

    Hi EmilyStarks, Felistia here with a review for you on this wonderful day. :D Sorry if this is a bit short, but I will try my best. :D Theme: I ...

    Feb 22, 2016
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Let These Words

    Hi Biluata, Felistia here with a review for you on this wonderful day. :D Theme: I really like this theme, even though it is a bit cliché. To me I ...

    Feb 21, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: She Stays

    Hi MadWriter7, Felistia here with a review for you on this wonderful day. :D Theme: This is a very emotional poem you have here and I think you nailed the ...

    Feb 20, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Nature's Fire

    Hi hemi828, Felistia here with a review for you on the wonderful day. :D Theme: I really like that you used fire as the main character in this poem. I ...

    Feb 19, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Howel of the Lone Wolf Chapter 1

    Hi twistedracer01, Felistia here with a review for you on this wonderful day. :D Story: The story as far as I can tell is really interesting and I am looking ...

    Feb 18, 2016
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Other Re: Fearless

    Hi grandpaslippers, Felistia here with a review for you on this wonderful day. :D Story: On the whole this is a pretty simple story and one that I have heard ...

    Feb 17, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, Dramatic Re: My YWS Addiction

    Hi CHRISSY321, Felistia here with a review for you on this wonderful day. :D Theme: I for one really like this poem, the rhymes and everything. I will say that ...

    Feb 16, 2016
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hold Onto What is True

    Hi FallWolf, Felistia here with a review for you on this wonderful day. :D Quick side note: (Be the person He wants you to be,) Tell me if I am ...

    Feb 14, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Sad Songs

    Hi harry576, Felistia here with a review for you on this wonderful day. :D Theme: The theme you have for the poem is cliché, but since you pulled it off ...

    Feb 13, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Snow Queen (Part IV)

    Hi ErikaHale, Felistia here with a review for you on this wonderful day. :D Story: The story is really moving along well and each chapter has a great cliff hanger. ...

    Feb 12, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Candle

    Hi Liverwurst, Felistia here with a review for you on this wonderful day. :D Theme: I absolutely love that you chose such a simple concept (the one of a flames ...

    Feb 11, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: I Won't Respond That Day

    Hi mialynire, Felistia here with a review for you on this wonderful day. :D Note before hand: I will try not to repeat to many things that have already been ...

    Feb 10, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: She loves me

    Hi ChocolateCello, Felistia here with a review for you on this wonderful day. :D Theme: The theme you have is cliché, but I still think you pulled if really well. ...

    Feb 9, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: Ohana Means Family

    Hi Rascalover, Felistia here with a review for you on this wonderful day. :D Note before you read the review. I don't want to come off rude or anything, but ...

    Feb 8, 2016


I communicate much better on paper than I do when I open my mouth.
— Aaron Sorkin