User avatar

emilybrodo

  • Poetry » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Demon Soul

    Yay! A review! Thank you for the review, I'll keep those things in mind when I write my next poem XD

    Jul 26, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Action / Adventure Re: Lunar Blaze Chapter 25

    i re-read it a few times ha ha, but still missed those things! Woops!

    Jul 10, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Protector of Wolves

    Awesome font!

    Jul 4, 2012
  • Other » Humor, Theatre Re: Minor Mishaps

    Thank you! I will fix this when I have time and in the mood. You know how it is, have to be in the mood to write well.

    Jun 14, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Mick

    your title fits this piece perfectly... 10/10!

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: The New Job

    'MEGA LIKE' this was awesome Hei!

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Dramatic Re: We have an issue here

    Thank you so much! XD

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Poetry » Horror, Fantasy Re: Psycho

    I have doctors, they're just having trouble putting out the fire of my insanity. Thanks for liking my poem XD

    Jun 7, 2012
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: News of the end

    Thank you so much!! I shall fix those things right now XD

    Jun 5, 2012
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: News of the end

    I guess you could call it a teaser

    Jun 5, 2012
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: News of the end

    I should probably mention that this is from one of my characters point of view. I had her voice stuck in my head, and I was also thinking up future ...

    Jun 5, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Experiment (part one)

    Wicked

    Jun 5, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Subject 47 - Chapter 1

    We are instant fans

    Jun 2, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Subject 47 - Chapter 1

    It just gets better and better!

    Jun 2, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Subject 47 - Prologue

    This is really cool! You should definitely continue this!!!

    Jun 1, 2012


The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone