User avatar

emilia9ludenberg

emilia9ludenberg

  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: leaves will bloom long after we are gone

    Hello! Here to leave a short review. I quite enjoy this actually, especially the last few lines- it creates an intimate, nostalgic feel which adds a layer of personal experiences ...

    Dec 29, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Hybrids: Chapter 19

    Hello! Here to write a review :) First of all, I just wanted to comment on what the other user said- about this chapter being intense- both emotionally and physically- ...

    Sep 5, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Wonderland Wanderlusters #FriendshipPoems

    Hello! Here to leave a review. First of all, this was really very sweet; friendship poems always make me smile, particularly if they have an interesting story line, character development, ...

    Aug 17, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: They say

    Hello! Here to leave a review. Well, personally I can relate to this (to an extent- though may not necessarily be similar things), and I do hope you will feel ...

    Aug 17, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Childhoods

    Hello! I am here to review this poem. Well, personally, i do not believe this is a bad attempt at poetry (for I understand that you are new to it ...

    Aug 1, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Reflections of a Twisted Mind

    Hello! Here to give a review :) I actually quite enjoyed this poem, and I love the title; it perfectly encapsulates the level of twisted mayhem required to change the ...

    Jul 26, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Cruxless. Chapter's 1-4 of the rewrite, uh... It's still mid guy's don't worry. Not much has changed.

    Hello! I am here to give your work a review! First off, I absolutely adore the titles of each chapter. "The Dark..." is concise, catchy, and on point. The use ...

    Jul 16, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Fallen King: Chapter Eight, Pt 7

    Hello, I am here to review your chapter 8 of The Fallen King. I agree with the other Young Writers Society's user in that your chapter is too long, therefore ...

    Jun 22, 2023
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Rosalie’s story-Ghost House

    Hey, I really enjoyed this novel chapter as it included nice, succinct sentences to heighten the already prevalent levels of tension. However, I think it could be made more clear ...

    Jun 19, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: on bereavement

    Hello, I love the overall recurring theme of the portrayal of death through the use of natural imagery and comparison to a tree. It depicts death as merely another stage ...

    Jun 15, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Season Cycle

    Hello, I love your use of natural imagery such as "wither my lungs to walnuts" and "the light under deep water" which evokes a sense of hope as well as ...

    May 30, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Still

    Okay, wow- seriously by far one of the best poems I have ever read. I love it so much it definitely puts even what I consider (ish) to be one ...

    May 23, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: On a Tightrope

    Honestly so relatable, really resonates with me and likely others too. I love the last 2 lines- I find this happens with me often, particularly in school/in public, quite depressing, ...

    May 23, 2023
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: candlelight

    Overall, I think this poem is fairly realistic and has some great fire imagery. I especially loved the line "an insatiable blaze" which, as previously mentioned, may link to ideas ...

    May 23, 2023
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Realistic Re: (N)Ever

    Hello, just thought I'd leave a review. Immaculate poem, genuinely- the rhymes sound unique and impactful, really getting your message across. The allegories that resemble contradictions of the omnipo

    May 18, 2023


You wanna get nuts? Let's get nuts.
— LEGO Batman