User avatar

easilyinspired

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Lone Lily

    Anything good about it??!!??

    May 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Today

    heyyy :D I really like this, good job. Keep Writing! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Nothing's gonna be okay

    W.O.W!!! I wish I could write like you, this is just pure talent. Keep writing!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: All Dressed in Black -A Ballad

    heyyy i like it!!! it works really well, do you play an instrument cuz if you do you should come up with a tune for it! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Wind

    This is fantastic, amazing use of metaphors. You capture emotions perfectly, get a damn good publishing deal. XXX

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sappy Love Poem

    Hi, I really like this poem, it's kind of tradditional with a realistic approach. Keep Writing. BTW love the pic. XXXX

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: January 24th

    Love it!

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To The Boy In The Red Feathers

    Hey :D Great poem!!! It's all true aswell which is even better, because people can relate to it. Nice work! Keep Writing X

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Unknown Emotion

    Hey, I love this piece. I agree with all of what WaywardBird said. I just loved it, keep writing it! XxX

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: New Year's Romance

    Hey, It's perfect, the perfect New Year's romance! I love it, well done! Happy New Year!!! Keep Writing XxX

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My friend Wacky.

    Thanks, I really appriciate your advice! XxX

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mask

    Hi, Your poem is really effective. The impression it makes on you is quite impressive, and it's very dramatic (wise move putting it in dramatic, LOL)!

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Special

    Wow, well let me tell you, it worked! Good job! I agree with the others you do have to re-read it and think about it. Plus it will mean something ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Despair

    Cool, kind of weird but cool. I think you should keep writing, but I'm not really sure where you could take this. Therefore keep writing it because I have no ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

    Ahhhh, that was really cute! XxX

    Dec 26, 2010


To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
— Tony Dorsett