User avatar

dragonight9

dragonight9

  • Poetry » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Fieldeyes

    Hi! Dragonight here to leave a review on this brief poem. That was straight dragon FIRE The description is brief but to the point and I was able to imagine ...

    Mar 19
  • Other » General, Realistic Re: the weight of being

    Dragonight here to leave a review on this painful story. That was straight dragon FIRE The feelings in this story were well portrayed. Each moment was excruciating in its own ...

    Mar 13
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Supernatural Re: Rockferry, Chapter 1

    Hi, Dragonight here to review this interesting story. That was straight dragon FIRE (my compliments) Your first paragraph set the scene very well. You used good descriptors that involved multiple ...

    Feb 27
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Feeding My Dog the Chocolates He Needs

    Hi! Dragonight here to review this... interesting story. Heh, heh. Though from the perspective of the one in control, you can enjoy just as much the submission of the man ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Under It All: A True Story

    Hi! Dragonight here to review this interesting story with my usual method. That was straight dragon FIRE (My compliments) A nurse next to me smiles, pushing something into my IV ...

    Feb 14
  • Poetry » Chickens, Chickens Re: A Choice

    Hi, Dragonight here to review this interesting poem. I want to start off by saying I don't really know the rules of poetry but I want to give my thoughts ...

    Feb 9
  • Poetry » Culture, Realistic Re: miss ya

    Wow! I have never heard such a beautiful and accurate description of a country. Beauty despite flaws or perhaps even enhanced by the flaws. I think most try to avoid ...

    Feb 8
  • Poetry » Chickens, Humor Re: Little Chick

    Hi, Dragon here to review this short poem. This is a little short for my usual review style but I will leave my comments on in nonetheless. My first comment ...

    Feb 7
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: To the queen of hearts

    Hi, Dragonight here to review this lovely, sad poem. Both the picture and poem are beautiful and somber. Though I wonder if the poem is unfinished since it seems to ...

    Jan 27
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Three-Snake's Venom Chapter Five-The End

    Hi Cats! I'm so excited to see what happens next. I'll be moving through quickly and focusing more on any improvements I can find for this one since there's a ...

    Jan 15
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: The World is Changing

    Hi, Dragon here to leave a quick review on this interesting poem. I find it interesting how most of the news and media of our world is negative. That's what ...

    Jan 6
  • Other » Narrative, Literature Re: release.

    Hi cats, saw this in the green room and thought I'd give my thoughts on it. A story like this feels almost too real to me. I'm not sure if ...

    Dec 27, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Three-Snake's Venom Chapter Two-Four

    Hi Cats! Back to review a few more chapters. At dawn, he left Base and walked to the lake. Great job capitalizing Base as it is the name of a ...

    Dec 22, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Three-Snake's Venom Introduction-Chapter One

    Hi! Dragon here to leave a quick review on the start of another great book. The prologue was full of amazing descriptions. I could see the beautiful scenery so clearly. ...

    Dec 22, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-The Raven's Shadow Chapter Ten-The End

    Hi Cats! This is getting pretty intense, can't wait any longer to see what happens next. That was straight dragon FIRE Chapter 10 I knew Shadow was going to save ...

    Dec 13, 2025


You can do it, serpent king!
— Rhett McLaughlin