User avatar

dragnet

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Check this out!! Chaper 1 preview-Do you like this??

    First, i noticed that you are new here, so welcome! Now, enough sweet talk. Here are my comments. One, it was ok. Second, his braided hair would not get in ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My guardian dog (Edited!) OLD

    I think that the story was really good. It was interesting and there was parts that I hadn't thought that was coming. In the begining, I thought that you had ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shrive: Prologue

    Wow, that is a really good prolouge. It's very interesting, but I think that you should leave it alone and totally forget about it for about a week, then come ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: SHORT STORY: Stationary Elevator

    Wow, that was pretty amazing and really good. It was a very nice story about the sudden clash of lives and how a little inconvience could change people's lives. It ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dawn

    She walks upon the sea grass? It should be sea of grass, but since after that you say that she looks upon the sea, I would go with just plain ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Never existed

    I don't think that it was very good. It was okay, but I strongly suggest that you do not base your poems off of books and such. Base them off ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My true friend(WARNING: you may cry.......)

    I think that it was a very well-constructed poem that reflects a lot of people's feelings, and that is how a good poem becomes a great poem. If everyone can ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Cold Moon [Chapter One] [Part I]

    Today was September 2nd, the first day of school. For Kerry, it was the last first day of school. She found it hard to believe that she was already a ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: I Need You To Write. - 1. Part 2.

    Once again this is not a long piece but i will say that i really liked it more than the last one it is so good i will end up ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: I Need You To Write. - 1. Part 1.

    hey. I know that tthis isn't one of those super long reviews where people point out every little mistake but i will tell you how i truely feel with out ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: bounty hunter, chapter 1

    Methinks it was good. Me likey! Me like you! Methinks you good! Methinks you good good! Methinks you good good for junior writer. Methinks I be junior writers too, so ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Twenty-Four)

    I don't read land of sun, land of rain, but when I saw that you only had two more chapters to go, I had to come and say this... You ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Logan, Necromancer Chapter one

    Oh, okay. *sheepish grin* I was kind of worried at first. I was jetting between all the prolouges and other chapters because I thought I missed something. Then it said ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: To the death: Chapter 1-Part 1

    Sorry, but it's quite confusing. It's hard to keep track over who was talking and if Alison really was being insulting. If she was, why would everyone say she wasn't? ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My Vampire Story, Chapter One

    Hey, Emo! Nice work, but I do have some comments. First, why are they in a cave and how did they get there? Why didn't Mir come with them if ...

    Jan 24, 2009


the only theft here is of decency when carina decided to rob me of my pride and put me on a banana
— veeren