User avatar

dogs

dogs

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Sugar coated words

    I would say thank you :), and he's going to love it :D hopefully, he hasn't heard it yet...

    Feb 15, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Good Night My Love

    Hey Toby! Dogs here with your review today, ironically I just finished my own love poem lol. Anywho I like the idea of this, it is very sweet and you ...

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Sugar coated words

    Thanks so much for the comment Rose :). Lol ironically me and "secrete" have a completely different associations with each other, quite the opposite from yours. Thank you for pointing ...

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: They've Got No Idea

    Rose!!!!!!!!!! Its been too long! So because you are such an amazing writing and I absolutely am in love with your writing I have to be extra harsh and picky ...

    Feb 6, 2012
  • Other » General, General Re: photographies

    Hello Azila! Dogs here with your review! I typically don't review photography much but I did take a photo class for a trimester and I know a thing or two. ...

    Feb 6, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Who is my shadow?

    Thanks for the review stars! lol wow I never knew about the "decieve" "deceive" thing. For some reason the spell check on the new site and on my computer go ...

    Feb 6, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Who is my shadow?

    Thanks Anna! It's great to see you again, its been forever! Anywho, thanks so much for the review, I think you might be right and maybe I should take out ...

    Feb 5, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Noise

    hahahahahahahahahahaha oh you make me laugh traveler! Keep on writing :D

    Feb 4, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: You were...

    Hey Thetraveler! Dogs here with my grand return to YWS making my very first review in a long time! Ok so to start off this is a good poem with ...

    Feb 3, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Will Of The Gods

    Lol, well thats cool and all but you really need to check for spelling and grammar and all because thats a big part of some people at YWS. If you ...

    Dec 18, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Magnificent Mansion Chapter 3

    lOL Oh hudzy.... there is so much irony in what you just said. But all in good time ;) all in good time

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I watch you..

    Thanks for the P.M. Dogs here for some correction time! ok cool. So in this case, I would suggest that you basically start off the same general way. Now, in ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Sea of Snow

    Thanks so much for your replies everyone! The irony of all this is that a lot of all of your guys's great ideas and correction conflict with each other so ...

    Dec 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Winter Air

    Thanks so much for the great comments and likes everyone!!!!! I really appreciate it! Ok so, Rose, thank you so much for your comment and suggestions, i totally agree in ...

    Dec 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To a Good Friend

    Hey Beth! So as I read this over i begin to realize more and more that it isn't what you are trying to replace but more so what you are ...

    Dec 5, 2011


This is a house of homes, a sacred place, by human passion made divinely sweet.
— Alfred Joyce Kilmer