User avatar

deleted2

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Be Not Afraid

    Hey Mars, I'll be nitpicky, if you want ^_^ I meet him on the battle field on a snowy day. My very first thought? Why is this not in the ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Not Far From Home

    Hey there, This is interesting - you manage to tell quite a story in very few words. Nitpicks have been taken care of by the reviewers that came before me, ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Flame Dancer prolouge

    Hey there, As the reviewer above me says: everything's been nitpicked through! Just wanted to let you know that it was an interesting read, and that I quite enjoyed it. ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ecnadlewej

    Welcome to YWS ! First of all; PM me about the things you don't understand. I'll do what I can to make things easier for you. Secondly; the YWS enforces ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Proudly Pudgy

    Ah ^_^ I like this piece a lot! I thought it was one of them complainy pieces of writing, but then it turned out to be quite different - which ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Through Hazel Eyes Chapter 1 PT. 1

    Whoa. This is a lot to review at once. I've started reading, though - and I'm curious to see where it leads - so I'll review the first half now ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Winters Ascend

    Hey there, first of all: This is very short. Do you plan on making this longer or is it a stand-alone writing exercise of sorts? ^_^ I must say though, ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Facing the truth. A girls revenge.

    Hey there, Let's get on with the review, shall we? I'd pointed this out and he told me he’d cut it chopping vegetables for dinner, but when did he ever ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Simple Snow Day

    Hey there, here's your review: I leapt out of bed, and opened my door silently. Not to fond of the word "silently" in this sentence. Especially since you use the ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: beverly hills murder prologue

    Hey there, I'll be the first reviewer for ya ^^ First things first: It's very short. This cannot be the entire first chapter, can it? Do you mean it's a ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Shepherd's Lamb (working title) Prologue

    Hey there, First off - I like the way you start your story with the quotes. Secondly... here's the review! *cheer* (Hehe, yes; I'm mildly overenthusiastic ^^ but I'm having ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Chapter one : Caught

    Hey there ^^ First things first: You should really decide on the title for your book yourself, dear. And... you say you don't mind them being cheesy; I'm certain you ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Principle's Death

    Okay, so here's the review I promised. I hope it's useful. And please don’t *kill* me if I make comments you disagree with =P You and your guns... sheesh. The ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dragon Fire

    Heya, Review time *cheer* Here we go: Daphne Nord C'est quoi ça ? [Excuse my French :wink:] Is this the name of the MC? The name of the story? Not ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Should I continue this or not?

    Muahahahahaha ! *shows no mercy* Nah, I'm kidding :wink: It was the year 1995 and the Inauguration of the new president was coming up. But my friends and I don't ...

    Feb 13, 2009


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist