User avatar

deleted17

wholesomereader

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Technology Re: The Simulation

    When I read the description, the first thing that came to my mind was " So basically a dumber, blood thirstier, Hunger Games." But the differences were that the people ...

    Oct 18, 2013
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Narrative Re: I Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

    I honestly didn't know what this was about. Was it a dream, nightmare...? I don't know. But hey, good job. I'm still trying to figure this one out... You're gonna ...

    Jul 27, 2013
  • Short Story » Satire, Spiritual Re: Unicorns Exist

    This made me laugh... then again it was satire and funny. I liked the ending. Just seemed right for another religion. Every religion has a hell, so it made sense... ...

    Jul 27, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elemental Prologue

    Jumbo! I'm here to say that, you did a good job writing this, that I got so involved that I almost didn't notice one mistake, which you could fix very ...

    Jul 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Darkness and Light: The Change of Alyssa Reid- Chapter One

    Wow. First off I cannot believe that nobody's read this before. It's fantastic!!! You have a small problem with grammar, but I can get past that. This has great potential ...

    Jul 23, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Shift: Chapter One

    Well, that was a surprising story. It was good, and frankly I liked how you made some of the character have accent. It was well done, and it brought on ...

    Jul 23, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: The Shadow~ Prologue + Chapter 1 Updated 7/30/13

    Um...What is this story about? It gave me a clue at the prologue, but even then it was vague. It was a good story, don't get me wrong, but I ...

    Jul 22, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Fantasy Re: Catechism

    I like the theory of this. Death in this way does sound like Hell, though, but I liked it. Most religions would probably disagree, but who are we to judge ...

    Jul 22, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Shift: Prolouge

    This is great!! A great work of writing, and a great work of story telling. No need to say the anything that were bad- there is none!!! I hope you ...

    Jul 22, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Prologue- no title yet

    Love the twist. I like how you don't go into much detail about anything. Keeps the readers guess... The only bad thing about this is that abrupt ending. But it ...

    Jul 21, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Amethyst Night - The Secrets of Nightingale Academy - Chapter 1

    What dreams? What ever happened to her father? Those are the questions you want people to ask. Great job, and keep on writing. I like how you chose her name, ...

    Jul 19, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Crystal Blue Eyes - Prologue

    Over all a good story, I would like more, IF it was a chapter, but it's not, so it is alright. And to point this out, what do you mean ...

    Jul 18, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Humor Re: Teachers Lounge - Chapter 1

    I liked it there was a grammical mistake, but only one. Other than that I have high hopes for this novel. I really like the way you write, you just ...

    Jul 18, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate

    It had an air of satire of it, my friend. I loved it. It was almost like a children's rhyme, yet it was pure and simple it wasn't. I liked ...

    Jul 17, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Never Ending Game

    What the heck? I thought that you were writing a mystery novel! Not some thing like this! But, seeing as I just HATE mysteries... I liked this one though lots ...

    Jul 16, 2013


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality