User avatar

deleted17

wholesomereader

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Why would you care?

    I honestly don't know the meaning of this poem. (I don't care about grammar.;) ) I think, I think, I think, it was about the narrator confronting his subconscious. Does ...

    Aug 15, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Such A Beautiful Nightmare

    I didn't get the title at first, but now I understand. The narrator doesn't want to wake up, because she/he had a good dream, but it was sad because they ...

    Aug 13, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: If Toys Could Talk

    When I read the first paragraph, I was hooked. I thought that this was going to be a little bit like Toy Story, but it wasn't like that at all. ...

    Aug 13, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: quiet demolitionist

    This somehow reminds me of Father Time, and how he takes things away quietly. (Aka, demolish) This was greatly formatted and the style was intriguing. I don't do poetry much, ...

    Aug 12, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Fantasy Re: A Lady's War: Chapter 1

    Well, this was interesting. I find that I like Lady Sophia and Eleanour very much. And it should be 'You and I.' Onto the review. This was well thought out ...

    Aug 12, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Fantasy Re: A Beautiful night to Die.

    Well, congratulations on publishing this! This was a great piece and I like how you did it in third person but was with the thought of Kate and-that thing the ...

    Aug 10, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: I need to write.

    Just a friendly little talk with myself. :D I found this to be a great piece of work and I really enjoyed this. The other voice was really nice and ...

    Aug 10, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Health Re: SICK

    Well, that's me if I was ever in a situation like that. I think I'd ramble off about writing, seeing as I'm afraid of the silence. Wonder what he/she would ...

    Aug 10, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Literature Re: But In The End...We All Wish For Death (Chapter One)

    Well...This was an interesting read. I liked the unexpectedness of this story, also with the format and the way you write. This was a good idea and I honestly hope ...

    Aug 9, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Literature Re: ----

    Uh... This kinda reminded me of somebodies signature: "So I ask you...Serve In Heaven Or Rule In Hell?" I forgot whose it was, but I think that they are similar, ...

    Aug 8, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Literature Re: Teachers Lounge - Chapter 3

    Oh wow. I can see that you are improving with each chapter that you post. I really like the way you write and I think that this is a very ...

    Aug 6, 2013
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Monsters.

    This seems like something from Divergent from the Abnegation faction manifesto. Never heard of it? Go ahead and read it, great book. I agree with it. Greed Hate And Concupiscence ...

    Aug 5, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Narrative Re: To See Your Reflection Part 1

    This was shorter than I expected. What the hell is wrong with the other girls? Good job with the writing... Maybe a little bit more of something, like history and ...

    Aug 3, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: I had warned you.

    That's a...bit... morbid. I don't see what the narrator is trying to say. Truth be told I would think it's talking about a condemned death sentence. Almost like the narrator ...

    Aug 3, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Peer Jumping

    That's one crappy friend. You'll have to excuse my language. Richie and the other guy. I can honestly tell you that one way to plan a cliff jumping is by ...

    Aug 2, 2013


It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's.
— James