User avatar

deleted

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Crayons

    Do you have a favorite crayon? Tell me about it. I posted this as a writing activity. You can even use the color blue and try to do me one ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Crayons

    HEY! You just copied and pasted your last critique of my stuff. Is there such a thing as to plagiarize yourself?

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Bradley the Tissue

    I know, its the weirdest thing, eh? Bradley must be a popular name for the ever so useful tissue.

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: An Ugh Moment

    I say you view my poem titled "to set an example" and combine it with this, and we got something really KICK-A**! *Let's not curse in the comments and be ...

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Past, Present, Future

    I would concentrate on punctuation. 30 lines is 30 lines, but add the darn punctuation. EVERYTHING you have is pretty awesome, but I run out of breath reading it. HELP ...

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: knuckle drag'r

    This was a quick hit. I wish I had more of a variety in the chorus, but I simply dont have a full grasp of that part of society to ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sick and tired

    Confusion over my last post is understood, let me elaborate. Ok, to start, read the following: -I was feeling ill yesterday, but once I ate something I felt better. -I ...

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To Michael

    Hey, I think your moth is melting. (love the poem)

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Pork Roast Daydreams

    I LOVE the fun & quircky, it is what I am all about. However, for a such a fun and creative topic, this leaves me kinda drab. Play with it ...

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: "Dry Hump"

    I made some changes to this piece, and declare that is is no longer a poem but an exercise in creative writing. Critique away.

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Home Alone

    WORDY (And I know wordy, haha)

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: My New Girlfriend

    Also- i think these two bits could be sung HIGHer pitch if you know what I mean... Yes, that is what I meant. These phrases are a slower romantic melody ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: My New Girlfriend

    I liked it, though it felt rough in places because sometimes you rhymed, and sometimes you didn't. It was a lot of repeating, which got on my nerves a little ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: My New Girlfriend

    Ok, everyone, you can either critique this piece, or write which genre of music do you think this song would be best supplied? Try and back it up with an ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: My New Girlfriend

    Ok, everyone, you can either critique this piece, or write which genre of music do you think this song would be best supplied? Try and back it up with an ...

    Sep 30, 2006


When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him.
— Euripides