User avatar

cupcake

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Big City Girl prologue

    Hello lovethelifeulive! I enjoyed reading your story. It has an interesting plot. There is just one thing I noticed, but it was probably only a typo. ““Sir, I know can ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Contest entry

    Hello CuteJackRussell! I like this poem. It has great imagery. There are just a few things I would correct. A breathtaking sigh escapes from my lips, I don't think you ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: LOst....

    Hello jolene15. Don't know what to do, lost everywhere I go, don't know what direction I should take, stuck in every moment that I make, I'm buried knee high deep ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Math...mwahahahah

    This poem speaks the truth!!! :D Even though I'm reasonable at math I absoloutely HATE it! I love how you put "mwahahahah" in the title, it got my attention. There ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Sparks

    I think this could be extented and turned into a great novel. You could also make it into a longer short story and extend the idea a little. I think ...

    Jul 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Thief

    I love this poem. It's short, but very well written. As far as I can tell it is original. I like how you presented it. Keep up the great work ...

    Jul 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Soaps, ropes, popes.

    Hello emoticon220! I like this poem, don't get me wrong, but it very similar (almost the same) to a poem my drama teacher read to me from a poetry book. ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Welfare babies.

    I liked this poem. I can see how you don't understand it fully, but to me that seems like not understanding it made it better. That could just be me ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: nothing

    I love this poem! It is so original. I really only have one nitpick. After every word you put a full stop aprt from one. Tap. Tap. Scratch. Start. Strike ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Snacktime for a Witch

    Hello sarebear, I agree with the rhyming thing halogirl4197 said. Apart from that I thought it was great. It is good to have a change from sad, heavy-hearted poems. Keep ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: 95% of America

    I like this poem. I thought it was great apart from the fact you didn't capitalize your I's. My favourite part was this. i know that what i've experienced helped ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Little paws

    I love this poem. It's simple but sweet. My favourite part was Not seeing us eye to eye, But feeling us heart to heart. Think this is such a great ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: We can, we can do this! (edited)

    I like this. I think it's great. I also like the subject and how you fit in all the reviewing team names as well. That's all really. Keep writing (and ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Human of the Year

    This is a really good story. I liked it. There are a few mistakes though. Most of them are probably just typos. Looking at the floor she felt the hollow ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fury from the soul

    Hello CuteJackRussel! I think this poem is great. It has alot of emotion. Just a couple of things. It all happened in a blur, I tried to keep calm and ...

    May 8, 2011


You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders