User avatar

creativityrules

creativityrules

  • Short Story » Romantic, Other Re: Coffee Stains

    Thank you so much, Fire! I'm so glad that you liked it. :)

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Short Story » Horror, Other Re: Dots

    Thank you so much, TamTam! :)

    Jul 7, 2012
  • Short Story » Horror, Other Re: Dots

    Thank you very much, Abigail! I didn't catch the errors you caught, and I'm very glad that you pointed them out to me so I can make the necessary changes. ...

    Jul 5, 2012
  • Short Story » Horror, Other Re: Dots

    Thank you, Wolfy! :D

    Jul 5, 2012
  • Short Story » Horror, Other Re: Dots

    Thank you very much! I'm so glad that you enjoyed it. :)

    Jul 5, 2012
  • Short Story » Horror, Narrative Re: How to Break a Bridge

    Wow. This is so great. You're an insane writer; this piece is mad in all the right ways. So wonderful!

    Jun 29, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Immerse.

    Wow. This is so beautiful. It's also the first thing I've read in ages that made me want to cry. Great work.

    Jun 3, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: to where the wind blows

    Yes! I'm the first one to 'like' this! :) I feel so priveleged. Anyway, gorgeous piece. At the moment, I don't have time to give it a review that will ...

    May 31, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Friends, to the End

    Hey, Ben! Actually, the original way you wrote it was probably my favorite part of the entire thing. Whether or not it was merely a slip-up, it's genius. i feel ...

    May 27, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Blinded By Love

    Enthralling. Great work!

    May 11, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Why

    I don't usually like things like this, but I adore this one. Great work. I feel your pain.

    May 11, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Brave

    This is great. I identify with it entirely. Awesome work. That's all. :)

    May 10, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Invisible

    Wow. This is awesome.

    Apr 18, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Unfaithful to You

    Hello there, Demib! I'm Rosie, and I'll be reviewing this piece today! :D Overall, this is a wonderful piece of work. I can really feel your angst and pain towards ...

    Mar 30, 2012
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: deleted.

    Wow. This is beautiful. I almost cried, and that's saying a lot. Great job. I have nothing else to say.

    Mar 26, 2012


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah