User avatar

creativityrules

creativityrules

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Unwanted Rescue

    Hello there!! First off, I'd like to welcome you to YWS. I hope you like it as much as I do! If you've got any questions, ask away; I'm fairly ...

    Sep 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Autumn

    Hello there!! :) First off, as soon as I saw the title of your poem, I wanted to read it. I've been sort of obsessed with writing about autumn lately, ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A couple little things. .

    Hello there!!! First off, I like the the style of your writing. It's clean but it still makes me imagine what you're writing about, which is a good thing. I'm ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The before and after of slapping someone with a wet fish.

    Hello there!! :) Well, now, this poem made me laugh. I'm sorry, it did. I'm not sure if it was meant to, but it did. As soon as I read ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: haiku

    Hey!! This is an awesome piece of work. The imagery you used is breathtaking...while I read it I found myself drifting off into my mind imagining what you were describing. ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Trojan Horse

    Hello there!! I like this poem. It's simple, but you still embellished it with details that made the story you were telling come to life. You pillaged and burned after ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Bookworm's efforts

    Hello!! This is a nice little poem. It's very simple; in fact, that's the thing I like best about it. Still, you managed to slip in some details about your ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Well, today was..

    Hey! This is an interesting story. I like the overall feeling of it; it's casual and not overly wordy. I walked through the door of my home. Soaked wet. And ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Dying Cricket

    Hey!!! This poem is interesting. I know how it is to be inspired by something to the point of not being able to get it out of your head except ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Sirens Play the Sailors a Tune

    Hey! First off, this is an awesome poem. I love the way it tells a story but tells me about the emotions of the writer as well. It really drew ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To Be Stuck On You

    Hey! This is an awesome poem! The clothing that you wear Even the color of your hair I've never seen perfection Walk the grass like you And being that we ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Last Summer

    Hey Elinor! First off, I think this story has a lot of potential. There are some elements of it that I really like, but there are others that I don't ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: crawling

    Hi! First off, I like this piece. One of the reasons I like it is because it's a little unrefined, a little rough around the edges, and I think that ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Heaven

    Hi! This poem was really sad, but it was done well. I like the way you kept it simple because it was a little kid who was telling the story. ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Winged Freak

    This poem is so beautiful. It's the only poem I've read in a while that's almost made me cry. Even before I read the spoiler I sensed that there was ...

    Aug 27, 2011


It is most unlikely. But - here comes the big "but" - not impossible.
— Roald Dahl