User avatar

colie18

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hell's Rollercoaster

    wow I really like this. It kept me entertained the whole time! I enjoyed it very much!!! I found it interesting and no grammar or spelling mistakes at all! :)

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: An Angels Wings

    Thank You all! And yes it is a true story of my mothers battle with cancer. She died when I was 4 years old on Christmas. Thank You! I am ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Will You Fly With Me?

    After reading your poem here, I am at loss of words. This was beautifully written and even better with a picture to go along. This was inspiring and I absolutely ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Ugly Mirror, Pretty Mirror

    Hello! I loved this poem! Its meaning struck me easily. You had a few spelling mistakes but otherwise I loved it. XOXO colie18

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Sonnet of Silent Death

    I like the poem, although that pain that you are trying to show in the piece is long overdue, you lag on getting to the point. I like the poem ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Rape of Erin Aghdra

    WOW!!! its story was compelling and just beautifully written!! The rhythm was perfect and the point of the story was direct! I love it!!!! Keep on writing!!

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You.

    I like it the way its written and everything, but I feel like I have heard it before, its like some others I have read before. But keep writing

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Rain

    I really like it, and just how everything flows perfectly together!! Keep writing

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I was wrong

    Wow!! I mean... it flowed soo perfectly and it caught my attention just from the first line. WOW!!! I really do like it, please keep writing!!

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Shall I compare thee...to definitely not Shakespeare!

    Great poem! Definitely something to make you think! I liked how you used more sophisticated words! it helps. Keep Writing! Good Luck! feel free to message me with any questions! ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Darkness I

    VERY VERY WELL WRITTEN... I loved the whole deepness of the story. keep on writing. colie18

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Salty

    well writin.. very well done.. i love it.. keep writing keep up the good work

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Gabrielle

    awesome.... imagery and awesome words used... keep writing

    Mar 24, 2010


Be happy, my friend; and if you obey me in this one request, remain satisfied that nothing on earth will have the power to interrupt my tranquility.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein