-
Re: The Doves
There is such a thing called constructive critisism and it's usually thought as a good thing. You can span things out longer... How does she feel about pregnancy? Why is ...
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: Poison (need a new title)
This is very good. You could look up a keyword in a thesaurus and pick the oddest or most genuine version of that word that you can find,.... That's what ...
Sep 1, 2009 -
Re: Speculation: F58 part 2
Sorry, I'm not usually that harsh. I most commonly focus on the story line. This is pretty interesting. Confusing. Although at a start of a story it can be affective ...
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: deleted
I liked this. And I'd like very much for you to write it as a scenario. However, I liked that the reader could guess what was going on without specifically ...
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: "Bruised&Broken" Chapter 1 please read and rev
I thought this piece was good. You might want to try adding more wordy details though. Unnecessary details are usually necessary. Also it might be a good idea to look ...
Jul 30, 2009 -
Re: 'Ellipses' - Chapter One
You better write more soon! I think this was a very great beginning. Your character thinks the same way as I do, so you must have displayed a very very ...
Jul 27, 2009 -
Re: Soldier
There are gramatical errors that I think you need to fix --- they can distract the reader from paying attention to the meaning of the words --- Also more gorey, ...
Jul 22, 2009 -
Re: Turbulence (Part One)
For this I have to say that you may have given a little to much background knowledge at the start. It, to me, disrupt the flow of the story. I ...
Jul 21, 2009 -
Re: End of the World (Calm Rock)
i am sorry, i dont kno much about poetry so i cant help you as much as i would have liked to. I liked this piece because the topic never ...
Jul 18, 2009 -
Re: Grave New World.
I like the thoughts it gives off... Injustice. unfairness. self-rightousness from the man of some impotance(who apparentlly is so sick that he can't even feed himself......poor soul :wink:) Some of ...
Jul 18, 2009 -
Re: Blood - Prologue
Since sooo many little details Have been covered allready I'd like to give the main character a psycho analysis just judging from her actions and thoughts.... She never liked the ...
Jul 15, 2009 -
Re: The End of Time Chapter Four (Part A)
I dont see what you should be embarrassed about. It's a story and it's down to earth that's all, taking the necessary humanly pace and what not. Just remember that ...
Jul 15, 2009 -
Re: Novel- The Fields of Eden
this is excellant. I agree with Seraph Tree the flow is very smooth. a Kind of ellegant. Not many writers can pull off the way your character introduced himself to ...
Jul 11, 2009 -
Re: Before I Begin
I like the idea that your piece gives off. It hits home for me. You have no idea.(...or mayB u do...) However, I do not like the structure of it. ...
Jul 1, 2009 -
Re: Mirror-Washing
this is going to sound very demented and strange. Sorry. From the very first line it just slapped me in the face. This is no lie I don't know why ...
Jun 30, 2009
